Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PRETTYAUTHENTiC Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 16, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Upset
    Is this a joke or what? Every time I post a thread, it gets deleted ? For what ? I never used vulgar language nor do I abuse anyone or the site. I am getting tired of this!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2009, 07:21 PM

I will be blunt, you have no reason to be upset, you have only posted one post and it was not deleted. You have had no other posts deleted.

So why are you making this up?
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2009, 02:49 AM

I tried to post a thread before with information that could have been helpful to people no curse words and it also got deleted.Most likely ill only make 1 or 2 more post if they get deleted for no reason there are other websites so don't let it bother you so much:)
    -

Dec 17, 2009, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fr_chuck View Post
    i will be blunt, you have no reason to be upset, you have only posted one post and it was not deleted. You have had no other posts deleted.

So why are you making this up ??
    First of all , are you on the other end of my computer? So don't tell me that I am making up lies. I have better things to do in my time then to sit up here and lie about 4 or 5 threads that I posted and was removed for no reason. You are just taking up for them because you are a moderator.
    -

Dec 17, 2009, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fr_chuck View Post
    i will be blunt, you have no reason to be upset, you have only posted one post and it was not deleted. You have had no other posts deleted.

So why are you making this up ??
    And if you are a christianity expert why are you way over in the skin lightening , trying to mess with me? And no I didn't only have one post the others were deleted and how in the world would you know that I didn't post other threads? Unless you were the reason they were deleted!
    -

Dec 17, 2009, 06:23 AM
    Of course 'you' would say that.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2009, 06:57 AM

Pretty Authentic, there are no deleted posts from you, unlike regular members I can see if there have been posts deleted from both a thread and a topic.

There are only a handful of members who have the powers of deletion, Chuck being one of them.

The error must be from your computer, you aren't clicking preview and thinking it has posted are you?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 17, 2009, 07:15 AM
    Firstly, here is a link to ALL of your posts. NONE of them have been have been closed or removed. Your membership IS on moderation though. This means that one of the Administrators of the site has deemed your posts questionable. For what reason I do not know.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=5893604

Quote Originally Posted by PRETTYAUTHENTiC View Post
    and if you are a christianity expert why are you way over in the skin lightening , trying to mess with me? And no i didnt only have one post the others were deleted and how in the world would you know that i didnt post other threads? Unless you were the reason they were deleted!
    Chuck is the Christianity Expert, but he is also a SuperModerator of the site, as am I. We have the ability to see what every member here posts as well as what has been deleted and/or removed. However, we do not have the ability to see/know why your membership was placed on moderation.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 17, 2009, 07:27 AM
    Oh, I suppose you are referring to the posts that were deleted by your other username... BADAZZ. That username was banned due to the inappropriate nature of the name. You were banned by me and all of your posts were deleted by me.

We do not tolerate inappropriate usernames, defaming other members, or alias abuse. Which is what you have done here, alias abuse.

Yes, I am the Health Expert, but also a SuperModerator.

Please read the TOS for the rules and regulations of the site. Had you read this in the first place you would not be in this predicament.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2009, 04:51 PM
    Of course they will never see this since I am banning them

** I am a super moderator also, and your PM post full of curse and again lies to be honest will not be allowed.

We see every post you make, even deleted posts show up on our computers as super moderators. So when we say there have been no deleted posts, yes we really know.

Next we can trace your IP address so we can also tell when people are using the same server to log on with different user names.

So yes you are correct it is total bull and garbage , but from your side.\

And I am closing this thread also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Upset about it [ 2 Answers ]

I don't want to doany thinng I justwant to free but I also think about I should do something but when I go to do then I feel lazy what is he matter I don't know and I am also serious about the marriege

I am upset [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out that I was pregnant and I went to the doctors office and they did a blood test but they told me I have to come back to retest cuse my hcg is low I don't know what that mean could that mean something is wrong with my baby I am scared me and my husband been playing this pregnancy...

Do I have a right to be upset? [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is getting married in May. My sister, is her godmother and her daughter is a junior bridesmaid who is 13 going on 14 and is in the wedding. My sister lives about an 8 hour drive from me. I told her a year in advance that I would be having a shower for my daughter the day before...

I'm upset! [ 17 Answers ]

This is probably going to seem to you like I am over reacting. I probably am but I can't help feelig like I do. I just rung my boyfriend to say that I would be round to see him tonight. He said he couldn't be bothered to see me as I am seeing him tommorw. He said he needs an early night even...

Everybody upset at me... [ 4 Answers ]

I tried to live by my own but I couldn't wasn't ready for. Now I am. Anyway. I lived for three month by myself. The people there were my friends. So I bonded more with them and I enjoyed freedom... so now sometimes on sundays I don't go to granmas or at saturdays I skip some casual joinnings with...

View more questions Search