Dec 15, 2009, 03:13 PM
    Sorry to hear

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace GMNT080-4 furnace runs good for a while then has to be manually reset [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080-4 (90%). I'm having the same problem As Streatherg did back in the Nov 2006 question. I reviewed his article and tried Every thing on there but seems to be doing the same thing. The furnace kicks on for about an hour then locks out and has to be manually reset threw...

On again/off again Goodman furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 60000 BTU gas Goodman furnace. It is undersized by 50%. The furnace cycles on and off from 60 to 80 seconds. This happened last year. The control board was replaced and it worked properly. It is happening again. The furnace repair man verified that all sensors were operating properly....

Goodman furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Goodman furnace circuit board has heat and cool. No wires to heat but wires to cool. Is there sopposed be a wire from fan to heat? Just installed new fan and a/c works, just tried to turn on the heat and it went on for a while than shut off. What's up with that? Please help...

Goodman furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goodman furnace about 8 years old model number is gmp100-3. the problem i'am having is it wants to keep running and starts up while blower is going in the winter during running tries to ignite while still running.could you give me some idea what this problem could be.thank you:confused:

Goodman furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace flame will stay on for 5 seconds and shut off. Led light on circuit board flashes once after it completes cycle. 1 flash indicates the following possible problems: Gas flow... Gas pressure... flame sensor... as a result, everything seems to be working normal. However, I did replace the...

View more questions Search