Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JLares Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 07:20 AM
    Ford f250 7.3 diesel fuel leaks Disel
    I have a Ford F-250 7.3 And is leaking fuel by the fuel filter, I have replaced the filter and is leaking. Please help.
    howie88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 01:07 PM
    I am having the same problem . If you look on the left side you will see the return lines it hank that is were the leak is coming from . I am trying to find the o ring or rubber gasket that og on the lines. [email protected]
    kdub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 12:21 PM
    There are 2 tipicle areas that this happens. There is a shut off vave on the front side of the fuel filter body. There is also a fuel pump just behind the filter. Both will leave a pool of fuel behind the filter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford F250 Diesel [ 8 Answers ]

How do I change the head in my Ford F250 diesel?

Diesel Ford f250 will not start [ 2 Answers ]

My 1999 Ford f250 diesel will not start this morning. It ran fine yesterday but after plugging in to warm the oil and charging the battery it still will not start. Any hints. This is the first time I have had any trouble starting this truck.

How to change oil for ford F250 diesel [ 1 Answers ]

When changing the oil for 2004 Ford F250 are you supposed to also fill the oil filter chamber with oil? I recently changed the oil and its where it shoulld be on the dipstick but is idling rough and loud. I'm trying to figure out why.

86 ford f250 diesel problems [ 1 Answers ]

My 86 diesel will idle ruff and die when I slow down. I think I ran it low on oil once. How do I fix this problem.

View more questions Search