Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haldar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 01:38 AM
    Condensation problems in bathroom with large glass block window
    I have large master bathroom and large glass block window. There is a lot of condensation forming in bathroom even when not used. Builder suggests that problem is in glass block window and need to replace with acrylic ones due to insulation properties? I do have newly installed ceiling vent with dehumidifier, but not helping. Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Glass Block Window in shower [ 6 Answers ]

During a remodel of our bathroom, the workers broke the cement from around our glass block window in out shower. They told me to just fill it with thinset mortar when I tile but I am not sure about that. Is that correct information or should a use another product to fill in the holes. The current...

Repairing broken glass block window [ 1 Answers ]

How do I repair / replace a broken glass block in a glass block window? It is right in the middle of the window. The window appears to have a rubber gasket between each block. Thanks.

Dryer vent through glass block window [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm obviously new here and hope to find help. I have a client who wants me to run a dryer vent through a glass block window. Can I cut a 4-1/16" hole in it without shattering or cracking? Or how can I remove 1 block of glass? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.