Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camarogirl97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 05:36 PM
    My dog ate saran wrap
    My dog ate a piece of cheese last night that was wrapped in saran wrap. Probably a 7 by 7 piece of the plastic. Will he be OK?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2009, 05:39 PM

My German Shepard female ate a frozen steak, packaging and all and she was just fine. Your dog should be okay as well.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2009, 05:54 PM

I'm sure that he will be just fine, but you might want to call the vet if he has trouble making "deposits".

My Great Danes ate plastic and who knows what else. They had all types of shapes and colors in the "minefield" out back. Dogs are like goats in that respect with the small, nonhazardous. Stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my dog look at my new puppy [ 3 Answers ]

I got a new puppy. A male pembroke welsh corgi. My other dog, al male, but neutered Australian Cattle Dog, does not like him. My acd will bark and growl at the puppy if it is near him, but once the pupy goes about five feet from him, he will stop barking/growling and look away and completely...

Dog won't eat since we got a new puppy [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 3yr old male yorkie, who we recently bought a companion for so he's not alone when we decide to start a family. The new puppy is a 9 week old female mini schnauzer. Baxter (the yorkie) has within the week of getting the puppy, has vomited 8-10 times and has the runs. He also will not eat...

How much gravol should I give my 7 pound dog? [ 1 Answers ]

Its really short notice but I am flying my puppy for a 8 hour flight tomorrow. She is 7 pounds. I was wondering if a quarter of a round pill dose of gravol would be a lot for her?

Can a female dog get spayed while she has her period? [ 8 Answers ]

Can my female pug get spayed while she has her ministration

Just beentold my little dog has diabetes and she is not eating what can I do ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Rat Terrier with diabetes. I just brought her home to try to get her to eat. The vet offered her all kinds of foods, I went in twice to try to get her to eat, on the second time she ate a few bites of chicken and steak. But since I got her home she has not eaten anything. Brought her home...

View more questions Search