Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dougan123 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 07:44 AM
    Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer Movie?
    Hello,
    A few years ago I watched an animated christmas film of Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer where nobody likes Rudolph at school, then he falls in love with a different reindeer and later he wins a running race (like a greyhound race) and then everyone likes him, there are also charactors like Santa, Elves, a school and others. Does anyone know what the movie is called?
    Thanks.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 13, 2009, 08:38 AM

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Should I get my nose done. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, there is this absolutely beautiful girl on my campus... we have the same facial structure... everything... skin tone you name it. The only thing that is making me so ugly an her so beautiful is my nose. I am getting my nose done that is similar to hers. At least I think I am. I do not...

Red Nose [ 1 Answers ]

About 24 hours ago, I started feeling a pretty intense pain on the inside of my right nostril. The pain eventually went away, however, today, the front and right side of my nose is bright red and it is very sensitive to the touch - the closer to the inside of the nostril, the worse the pain when I...

View more questions Search