tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 05:19 AM

Find someone to help you fix it.

Tick
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 05:29 AM

Can you come back with more details? Thanks.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2009, 05:45 AM

Are greek men liars?

Not all men lie.

Not all women lie.

But at some stage in our lives we all get our hearts broken,some learn from it and some don't.

How do you mend a broken heart, stay clear from the person that broke it... no contact is a good first step.

After that,you need to post more information.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2009, 07:58 AM
    Time is the only thing that mends a broken heart. It always hurts when people we love are less than honest with us. You are right, there are many people in our world (not just Greeks, but all nationalities) that try to lie and deceive, but not everyone. Keep looking - you will find a good, honest, caring one someday!
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2009, 08:02 AM

Hey! Watch it!

Proud, 100% Greek, 4th Generation American guy here.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 08:04 AM
    Why generalize all Greek men?

You mend a broken heart by treating yourself well, as oppose to consuming yourself with a generalized hatred.

Note: Try reading some stickies: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2009, 09:33 AM

You mend a broken heart the same you do with any broken bone or tore muscle. Time and TLC to yourself. Take up that hobby you didn't have time to do. Once you find yourself doing things for yourself then you realize how much better off you really are
    aiyerrc Posts: 135, Reputation: 16

Dec 11, 2009, 09:34 AM

Damn greeks breaking "normal" peoples hearts everywhere... sorry title was just too much
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Dec 11, 2009, 11:43 AM

Because they eat feta cheese?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 11:52 AM

Men lie.

Women lie.

We all lie. We're human. Our nationality has nothing to do with it.

As for your broken heart. Time heals all wounds. It's trite but true.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2009, 11:59 AM

I was just kiddin', I really don't care what you say, I've heard this before, and it cracks me up. I also like to gamble.

He must've been a good liar, one of my strengths too, it just might be a Greek thing.
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Dec 11, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paxe View Post
    Altenweg agrees: LMAO! I eat feta, I'm not greek. I'm also not a liar or a man. ;)
    I don't know maybe there is a correlation between the amount of feta cheese you eat and how much you lie in life. Maybe you just lied about not being a liar, or even worse, maybe you lied about not being a man! Sham!

I say it's probably the fat content of the cheese that makes people lie, the more feta cheese you eat, the more lying you do :D (it's a lie to say you're not lying, so you're lying whatever happens :cool: ).
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 12:03 PM

Hello M,

I also know a lot of great Greek people... Nationality doesn't have a thing to do with it... People, not all people lie, and it's not because of their nationality. This too shall pass.

FYI, try dating Italians, they are great lovers...
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 12:12 PM

Now that's a lie!

Been there, done that, wrote the book and moved on. ;)
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paxe View Post
    I don't know maybe there is a correlation between the amount of feta cheese you eat and how much you lie in life. Maybe you just lied about not being a liar, or even worse, maybe you lied about not being a man! Sham!

I say it's probably the fat content of the cheese that makes people lie, the more feta cheese you eat, the more lying you do :D (it's a lie to say you're not lying, so you're lying whatever happens :cool: ).
    I am woman, hear me roar!

Okay, I lie, but not about the feta, or being a woman. Also, I'm German.
    Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post

I think greeks are better lovers then italians, more intense, anyway, I don't care for the pinching all the time ;) Then there are the frenchmen, not as lovers though, they are good at making a woman feel beautiful; maybe they lie a lot too. Now then there are the Polish and the Russians, wow !:D

Anyone else care to expound on different nationalities

Tick
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 12:57 PM

Polish and Russians, huh Tic? I might have to test drive one... haha
    Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Polish and Russians, huh Tic?? I might have to test drive one... haha
    My first husband was a very handsome Russian and I can say that he was a very caring, thorough lover. Yes, you must do a test drive but pick a newer model ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

How do I intimidate men [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, met this cool guy at a party about 6yrs. Ago. He always remember me but I never quite remembered him until he'd explain how we met. It wasn't until much later that I realized one day this guy is a good guy and I'd like to get to know him better. So I pursued him by asking him out but made...

How to ward off married men, men I don't want? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if there's something I'm doing wrong. I keep attracting these married men who or guys who I know don't care about me, but want to use me. And I'm not at all interested in any of them. I know I may be a kind, nice person but I'm no dummie either. And I tell these men I am celibate and...

Applying for retrieval of Greek birth certiface from Greek Consulate Sydney [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My father needs to apply for the retrieval of his Greek birth cetificate at the Greek consulate in Sydney. Does he need to be present, or can a family member apply for it on his behalf? Thanks:)

Why there is no protection against liars on the internet [ 2 Answers ]

I have checked out several websites that offer jobs like rebate processors and others. Most of the sites offer very convincing and impressive,realistic results with some reasonable work expectations. Almost all of them I find have an unfavorable rating of( F )with the BBB. There are complaints of...

View more questions Search