Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 10:40 PM
    Why does my furnace blow cold air
    My furnace is going on for a few minutes and then shuts off. The pilot is lit and it is igniting but is only blowing cold air and only stays on for about 2 minutes then the blower shuts off but the flame is still burning
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 12:47 AM
    Your no name and no model number furnace might have a bad fan and limit control or burner problem.
    babies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 12:27 PM

It is a coleman 7656 in a mobile home
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Probably a bad or out of range fan control disc. Post at the link under Coleman your problem and they will have a solution. They also sell parts so it will save you some time and $$.

Index page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The furnace blows hot air than cold air [ 4 Answers ]

When I first turn on the heat, the gas furnace lights up appropriately, it heats and then the fan turns on and blows the warm air. After about 1-2 hours, the air is still blowing but it is now cold air. In order to get it hot again I turn the breaker to the furnace on and off and the cycle starts...

2006 trane Furnace Is Blowing Cold Air [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2006 trane furnace and it keeps blowing cold air! The temp on the screen alwasys goes back to 69 degrees, so I turn it up because it is so cold in my house. It stays at the temp for a couple hours then goes back down. I had just went out for a couple hours and when got back home the temp...

Why does my furnace blow cold air [ 3 Answers ]

When I turn on my furnace why does it blow cold air?

Trane gas furnace only blow cold air [ 3 Answers ]

My 10 years old trane gas furnace would not blow out warm air, only cold air. I checked gas is on and electric switch is on. Every thing seems normal. It may be the ignition problem. How can I find out? Your help is greatly appreciated Bass

Can't get furnace to blow hot/cold air! [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I recently moved into a house & I can barely tell that any air is coming out. I have just paid to have all the ducts cleaned. Please help me figure this out.

View more questions Search