Why is fuel is coming out of bottom of water separator tube on 7.3l 99 f350

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6.0 diesel problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2004 6.0 diesel and there is a plug loc. 4-5'' above where transmission mounts. This bolt has a o-ring and it keeps blowing the o-ring. It never had done it until 4 months ago and it has recently happen. What is that bolt for? And is there a special o-ring I need to buy?

6.0 ford diesel problems [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 05 f-250 with a 6.0 turbo diesel. The problemis when I first start the truck misses and will not move under it own power. After running for a few minute it runs fine with no lost of power. A napa dealer think it`s the injector leaking. Anybody else with tis problem...

Ford 6.0 diesel problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2003 6.0 diesel, How do I get water out of the cylinder or cylinders?

95 turbo diesel problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1995 chevy 3500 6.5 turbo diesel and it looses a lot of power going up hills and inclines and only has a top speed of 70 mph could this be a governor problem.

6.0 diesel problems [ 2 Answers ]

How in th eworld do people get 19 to 21 mpg out of these engines? On a good day I can't get 13. Truck vibrate and jerks like crazy when it shifts into overdrive any help would be greatly. Ford techs have been no help at all they say its suppose to run like this. I can't believe a 25000 truck is...

View more questions Search