Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enuvain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 04:38 PM
    Trying to remember a book name.
    Okay this should be prtty easy to identify. The one huge aspect of the book is this. Everyone in the world has magic powers. Everyone. Exxcept one boy who doesn't, until he finds out that he is actually anti-magic. He negates all other magic around himself.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 7, 2009, 07:55 PM

The Un-Magician (Outcast, book 1) by Christopher Golden and Thomas E Sniegoski ?
    enuvain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 07:58 PM

That's the one. Thanks mate.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 7, 2009, 09:10 PM

You're welcome.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2009, 11:24 AM

Are you sure its not 'a spell for chameleon' from the xanthe novels? Sounds lot like that too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't remember the name of this book [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book when I was young, and I'm pretty sure the name of it was "Gwenna". I cannot find any book by this title, and I don't remember the author. It was about a girl with wings, but that's all I can remember. Do you know what this book is called?

Book I can remember [ 3 Answers ]

The lead character steals paintings , he gets involved with some gangsters and has to pay them off. So he and his girlfriend wait for them in a car on a pier after a hiest. They come and kill the girlfriend and shot him the eye. They think he's dead but he's not. He survives gets a glass eye and...

Can't remember name of book. [ 1 Answers ]

Recently read a review about a book and I can't remember the title! I think read it in a People magazine. It is a "fiction" book about a woman who is a stay at home mom. I believe it was recently released in 2009. Anyone know the title?

View more questions Search