Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tesfaye Assamenew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Scholarship for ethiopians
    Hello everyone! I am a graduate of BSC Computer Engineering in a University here in the Ethiopia and now, I'd like to take up my Masteral degree any where in the world except Somali , but I'm having a hard time looking for some scholarships.. hope you can help me guys.. tnx a lot!:)
    kidughiwot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 08:48 AM
    Hello everyone! I am a graduate of BSC Computer Engineering in mekelle University here in the Ethiopia and now, I'd like to take up my Masteral degree any where in the world , but I'm having a hard time looking for some scholarships.. hope you can help me guys.. tnx a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MBA scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any scholarships or grants for pursuing an MBA?

Need scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have been accepted for the Executive Master in Business Administration at Florida Atlantic University, but they are saying they have no scholarship at all to offer. I have applied for federal financial aid, but I was told that there is no free money for masters degrees. Does...

Uk scholarship [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.I am ammad from pakistan and got a place in the second year in the university of sheffield. Are there any sorts of scholarships and fundings except of those that are provided by the university themselves?

View more questions Search