Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrim4 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 06:54 PM
    Find movies by description
    I'm need the name of a movie about an older teenager who was sent to spend the summer with his uncle/grandfather while I believe his parents were out of the country. His uncle lived in the country. The boy met up with another teenage boy and they had a good time pulling pranks on people. The boy ended up helping his uncle/grandfather drive livestock across the state and his uncle/grandfather ends up dying from cancer I think.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 4, 2009, 07:34 PM
    By Dawn's Early Light
    By Dawn's Early Light (2000) (TV)

Dec 4, 2009, 10:54 PM
    Thank you Quinn. I have been scanning the Isle's for 3 years hoping to recognize the cover. That is the correct movie - I looked it up. I am amazed that with the information I gave you knew what I was talking about. :)

Dec 4, 2009, 10:58 PM

Thank you Quinn. I have been scanning the Isle's for 3 years hoping to recognize the cover. That is the correct movie - I looked it up. I am amazed that with the information aI gave, you knew what I was talking about.
    Movies Expert

Dec 4, 2009, 11:19 PM

You're welcome.
    baylifer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 02:22 AM
    Horror movie won canne's between 03, 06? The movie is in french or Italian. Story if of a woman that goes on vacation with her girl friend and her family. The killer turns out to be a woman. She kills her girls friends family. Crazy violent scenes, the view of the killer through out the movie is of a huge gruesome man. Through his eyes you see what is happening the graphic killing and pursuit of the woman the whom family was killed. The opening scene is the huge gruesome man getting oral sex from a severed head
    Movies Expert

Jul 3, 2010, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by baylifer View Post
    horror movie won canne's between 03, 06? the movie is in french or Italian. story if of a woman that goes on vacation with her girl friend and her family. the killer turns out to be a woman. she kills her girls friends family. crazy violent scenes, the view of the killer through out the movie is of a huge gruesome man. through his eyes you see what is happening the graphic killing and pursuit of the woman the whom family was killed. the opening scene is the huge gruesome man getting oral sex from a severed head
    High Tension
    McCorpse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 05:30 PM
    I've got one for you guys, I watched a movie as a kid and found it quite disturbing so I turned it off and now years later I want to give it another try. At the begininng of the movie it seems like someone is trying to film a snuff movie where he is sending a bunch of assailents at one guy who is fighting them all off and finishes one of the attackers off by sticking the hook from a crane in the guys kneck and then raising the crane. I realize this is a pretty thin description but that is the one visual that has stuck in my head all these years.
    Movies Expert

Jul 13, 2010, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by McCorpse View Post
    I've got one for you guys, i watched a movie as a kid and found it quite disturbing so i turned it off and now years later i want to give it another try. at the begininng of the movie it seems like someone is trying to film a snuff movie where he is sending a bunch of assailents at one guy who is fighting them all off and finishes one of the attackers off by sticking the hook from a crane in the guys kneck and then raising the crane. i realize this is a pretty thin description but that is the one visual that has stuck in my head all these years.
    Double post
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...ed-488057.html
    Tuna Pumper Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 10:57 AM
    Im looking for the name of a movie that was in the 80's or 90's about a couple of guys in a house and an electrician came to fix something and ends up pulling a cord out of the wall making the already hole much bigger and end up going through the hole to almost another world there is an old looking cowboy guy who looks very pale almost deadlike with a little deformed dog and they have to all work together to battle something I can't remember. Please I hope someone remembers this movie so I can see it again.
    Movies Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna Pumper View Post
    Im looking for the name of a movie that was in the 80's or 90's about a couple of guys in a house and an electrician came to fix something and ends up pulling a cord out of the wall making the already hole much bigger and end up going through the hole to almost another world there is an old looking cowboy guy who looks very pale almost deadlike with a little deformed dog and they have to all work together to battle something i can't remember. please i hope someone remembers this movie so i can see it again.
    House II: The Second Story

Sep 18, 2010, 05:07 PM

I don't think that is it I looked it up and nothing came up with that name

Sep 18, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    I don't think that is it I looked it up and nothing came up with that name
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna Pumper View Post
    I dont think that is it i looked it up and nothing came up with that name
    Are you sure? Here is the trailer:
    YouTube - House II: The Second Story (1987) trailer

The YouTube search results:
    YouTube - house ii the second story
    snapshot789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 07:25 PM
    The movie I am looking for was probably made in the 80's or 90's. It's a comedy and it takes place in a hotel and it has 4 stories to it. One story includes a dead hooker or something like that and another is somathing about some witches that try and seduce this guy for some spell or something. It was a kind of weird and cheesy movie...
    Movies Expert

Oct 4, 2010, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by snapshot789 View Post
    the movie i am looking for was probably made in the 80's or 90's. it's a comedy and it takes place in a hotel and it has 4 stories to it. one story includes a dead hooker or something like that and another is somathing about some witches that try and seduce this guy for some spell or something. it was a kind of wierd and cheesy movie...
    Four Rooms

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a film by description [ 3 Answers ]

A older man dates a much younger girl, who turns out to be his daughter from a much early relationship

Trying to find the name of a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the anme of a movie about a man that was dying but wanted to complete the building of a new home. I thought the main actor was Kevin Spacey but searched movies with him in them and no titles seemed right. I thought the tile was 'Life is a House" but did not find that title...

Trying To Find Movie By Description! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello... I am Trying to find a movie by a description giving to me by a friend... So here it goes... A Family Living in a house gets killed by their son witch goes to jail... After a while... another family moves in and lives there and when the child gets out of jail.. (not a child...

Trying to find a movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

Heyyy.. For a long time I am already trying to find a movie that I saw long time ago when I was young, at least 7 years ago. It's about a kid who got into an accident, I don't remember exactly the kind of an accident but I know he ended up in the hospital. He had this relative who developed this...

Find MOVIE with description [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for obscure older MOVIE. A TRUE story about a real artist or writer who falls in love with a MENTALLY disturbed women. Years later Doctors find her in a mental institution and diagnose her with an easily treatable Hormone imbalance. I believe the nickname of the artist/writer is in the...

View more questions Search