Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulfriedman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 05:06 PM
    Sending large audio files over the internet
    I want to send long (20,000 words) audio files to someone who will transcribe them to a word document. I have vista. What is the best way to do this...
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Dec 30, 2009, 06:10 PM

You will have to buy or download a separate audio program. I don't know of any way in Vista...
    Once you have a program, Convert the file to MP3 but play around with the bit rates and stuff. The lower the bit rate, the smaller the file.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 30, 2009, 07:14 PM

Try using YouSendIt.com. You can upload large files to their servers, then send the recipeitn an e-mail link so they can download file.

What audio format are the files in? It would be better if you can convert the, MP3 since that will compress them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sending files [ 5 Answers ]

Ihave window vista home basic. I can send file attachments via windows mail. I cannot attach files to hotmail or send files via msn or Yahoo messenger. and yet I can receive files Why? Please help me... THANKSSSSSSSSSS

Receiving and sending mp3 files [ 12 Answers ]

My hubby is in the music industry but he is not very computer literate and I okay but could be so much better, so between the two of us we run into problems here and there. My question is; sometimes people want to send him music they say where can I mp3 you this beat to. Well we use to have a guy...

Internet place to store large files [ 5 Answers ]

Are there any sites where you can upload-download large files (for free) as to exchange them with other guys? Thank you

Sending mp3 files over the net... [ 4 Answers ]

Not sure if this falls down the category of mp3's bit anwho... I just registered because I could really use some help. When I want to send a file over the net, a music file I use this site www.yousendit.com but I don’t think its working all that well anymore because I asked a friend of mine to...

Sending music files over the net using websites.. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey everyone I just registered because I could really use some help. When I want to send a file over the net, a music file I use this site www.yousendit.com but I don’t think its working all that well anymore because I asked a friend of mine to send me a file using this site and the file was sent...

View more questions Search