Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hembade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 02:27 AM
    Sony vaio laptop connect to Samsung lcd but on screen display check signal cable
    1)I have sony vaio laptop with vist os & I have Samsung lcd TV. When I connect Samsung lcd TV I got display but on display continuous error running "check signal cable".
    2) I have also compaq laptop they having windows xp os they will be connected properly with out error
    mohd_131086 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 02:27 AM

I have a sony vaio laptop but whenever I try to connect it with my Samsung lcd TV its shows the error on TV screen as no signal and I'm connecting it through cable,so help me in solving this problem as soon as possible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Check signal cable on my screen [ 1 Answers ]

On my monitor it says check signal cable

Sony VCR Connect to Samsung LCD TV With Rogers Cable Box [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a 40" Samsung Full HD TV 1080 and would like to connect my Sony VCR SLV-N88 to this new Samsung HD TV via Rogers 4250 Cable Box using HDMI Cable. With my present 20" ordinary TV (Tube), I connected using coaxial cable from the cable outlet on the Wall to Rogers Cable Box using...

HOW DO I connect MY Samsung LE32R8 to sony vaio VGN-N21E/W ? [ 1 Answers ]

:) I want to connect my sony vaio VGN-N21E/W to my Samsung LE37R8 I planned to use the answer for a different question (different models) but each update is specific to the vaio model. The TV says no signal but I see my desktop for a split second Please help

Connecting my sony vaio ar11m to my Samsung lcd [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Can I use a HDMI cable between the two to get a connection ? Because it doesn't seem to be trsansfering over the image Thanks

View more questions Search