Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simbalovesnala Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 03:20 PM
    I REALLY need to find this book title!
    I read this book about maybe 10 years ago.. I was in elementary school and I really wanted to find it... I can't remember much, it was about a boy named Toby and he had a problem with this kid in his class.. but then they become friends and I remember a bunch of weird stuff happends when they go into an abandoned house maybe? Near the end of the book I think... I really can't remember much at all... if anyone has any idea that would be awesome, thanks so much!

Nov 29, 2009, 03:25 PM

I just remembered something else haha the friend hurts his arm somehow too...

Dec 6, 2009, 04:22 PM

Nobodyy? Hahhaa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a book title [ 3 Answers ]

In 1990 or so, I read a children's book about a little girl who discovered live people in a dollhouse. I believe the little girl was living with relatives following a tragedy in her family. The dollhouse was behind a wall, or something like that, and the tiny people inhabiting it were actually...

I need to find a book title [ 1 Answers ]

I need to fine the title of this book. It's about a boy who looks into a pond or lake, I can't remember exactly. It steals his soul or something. People around town start seeing him do bad things, but it's not him, he's not even at those places, it's the "soul". It was set in a small town and the...

View more questions Search