Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richka Posts: 145, Reputation: -1

Nov 29, 2009, 11:57 AM
    Ask me help desk
    How can I stop Outlook Express in the process of sending an email?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 10:42 AM

You can remove the Ethernet cable from the machine. Outlook Express will time out and won't send the message. On a system connected via Wi-Fi, you can turn off the "radio" and achieve the same result. In some cases, you can hit <CTRL><ALT><DEL> and terminate Outlook Express ungracefully.

I don't recommend any of these methods -- it's for information only.
    richka Posts: 145, Reputation: -1

Nov 30, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Comment on Perito's post
    Thanks. Good information and useful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask help desk [ 10 Answers ]

OK about a month ago I thought my boyfriend was cheating on me, we don't use condoms, so I figured that if he was sleeping with someone else he mite use one, so I counted the condoms that we did have and last night I noticed one missing, I don't know if I should confrount him, because I know that...

Help desk [ 5 Answers ]

I need to now where I can find any kind of information on help desk such as where can I joun magazines and learn more about the help desk industry and how companies run their help desks??

Help Desk [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I have an interview this coming Friday for the position of Help Desk, just wondering what questions do you think will be asked by the interviewer.. Thanks

Help desk [ 8 Answers ]

Instructions Compose an email for each of the following situations. A user emails the helpdesk requesting access to shared drive \\mnthyreportsclinic. This shared drive does not exist, however a shared drive \\monthlyreports does exist. Email the user requesting clarification.

Desk top set up [ 1 Answers ]

?? How do I delete pictures from the desktop settings

View more questions Search