Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Nov 28, 2009, 09:34 PM
    Story about a falling star
    I'm sure this is a ridiculously long shot but..
    As a small child in the 60s I can remember being read a story about a star that fell to earth. That is literally all I recall apart from the fact it was very sad. Even now, over 40 years later I sometimes remember it and get a haunting feelling about it. I don't suppose anyone can think of any story it might have been?
    amccun Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2010, 06:53 PM

I don't suppose you mean The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-Exupery? A star doesn't actually fall to the earth, but the main character is a prince who lives on an asteroid, and then comes to earth.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Mar 23, 2010, 09:41 AM

I will try and get hold of a copy and see - it is a long time ago so don't know but thanks for the suggestion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to become a rap star! [ 10 Answers ]

I want to become a great rap star, I already have my songs, then what should I do?:confused:

Become star at age 11 [ 2 Answers ]

How do I become a star at the age of 11 on a kids show:p:mad:;):o:D

From the story with falling action, resolution, and theme from The Breadwinner ! [ 1 Answers ]

It's in the story into with falling action, resolution, and theme and how:) it happened from the story. I need a extra credit for my final exam. Thank You!!

Be A star [ 2 Answers ]

How do I become a television star like on disney channel?:confused:

Can anyone name a star? [ 13 Answers ]

There are companies out there selling the right to name a star. How legitimate is this? International Star Registry: Name a Star

View more questions Search