Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christopherdk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 11:51 AM
    How I Take the custody of my unborn baby
    My name is Christoper n I want to know if is a way that I can take d custody of my unborn baby if her mother is abusing of drugs n drink she is 7 months n two weeks :(
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 26, 2009, 02:54 PM

You can't take custody of your unborn. But you can turn the mother in for endangerment. Also you could file premptively for paternity and support once the child is born. Custody will happen after.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 26, 2009, 07:15 PM

Sorry, you can not have any paternity rights till the child is born. You can try and report her to children and family services

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the father of my unborn child get 50% custody if I want primary custody? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 4 months pregnant and the father of the child and I are no longer together. For personal reasons I want to give the child my last name, not his. He says he can CHANGE the baby's last name once a paternity test is done. Is that correct? Also, I want primary custody and would agree to give him...

My rights with my unborn baby [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if someone can please help me. I am four months pregnant with my partners baby. He is American and I am British. He wants me to go to America so we can get married and have the baby in America which is wonderful and what I want but I have to think about my future with my baby and...

Could I be with a unborn baby? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering could You be pregnant by this:hot sensation in the lower abdominal cramping and no period back ache when waking up and sitting down and bending head down in the chair.and the doctor pressed in my stomach in a Little it hurted an I can lay down in suck in my stomach it...

Unborn baby [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how long it takes to get opiotes or lortab out of a unborn baby's system?

Custody of my unborn baby? [ 9 Answers ]

Got married in February I found out I was pregnant in March and My husband is now living with his mother because he says " he will never put nothing before her" She is "the most important thing, the only person who stood by him for 13 years that he was in prison" Our baby is due in November and...

View more questions Search