Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nutone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 05:55 AM
    Hampton bay Model UC7030T
    My light switch button the remote is not funtioining. The fan buttons still work. Does anyone know if this is a matter of replacing the remote or.. Is the receiver the problem and should a new fan be purchased to replace it? This fan is about 14 years old.

Harvey
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 09:21 PM

Does the LED still light on the remote?

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...e-controls.php
    51Woodie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 10:48 AM
    A replacement for the Hampton Bay Wireless Remote Model: UC7030T. It is a Hampton Bay UC7078T with reverse, $19.95.
    REPLACEMENT
    Hampton Bay UC7078T with reverse (shown besides original) $19.95
    Here is a link to the site:
    http://www.replacementremotes.com/Hampton-Bay/Buy-UC7030T-Fan-Lighting-Remote-Control.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay low voltage outdoor light transformer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay low voltage outdoor light transformer thet stopped functioning. I checked the ac voltage at the wall plug and that is OK. When I push the button on front of box to select mode of operation nothing happens. What is happening?

Hampton bay fan removal [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to remove a Hampton Bay fan and light fixture. Bought a new home with it installed but no instructions.

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture [ 0 Answers ]

:confused: We bought a complete Hampton Bay 6 chair patio furniture, including umbrella and umbrella stand the summer of 2008 from HOME DEPOT. We had a slight wind and the umbrella shattered the glass top table.. We are needing to replace the 36 1/4X64 1/4table glass top. We live in the...

Need remote for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have two Hampton Bay 54" brushed Nickel Sidewinder ceiling fans with lights, Model 312-294. They did not come with a remote, but they have a remote receiver in the fan, and are RF controlled by the wall unit. I know this is true because there are only two wires from the remote to the...

Hampton Bay 54SHRL light not working [ 1 Answers ]

The light isn't working but fan is... thought it was a bad bulb so I replaced it, however, light still isn't working, any thoughts?

View more questions Search