Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yes___I mean no Posts: 35, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 25, 2009, 12:25 PM
    What is a good bleach lotion for your body?
    I found a whole bunch including 55h+, bio clair, vit fee, and even neoprosone lotion.
    But I don't know what to use, and I really hate to spend money one stuff that does not work. I spent the past year trying to get mono, got ripped off 3 times, glad though... not that I got ripped, but that I never received real mono... that would have f&%$ed me up. But these other creams out there are so much cheaper, I just want to know which one is right for me.
    So... what are your experiences?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 25, 2009, 03:39 PM

Bio Claire does work but it is steroid based and can cause all sorts of skin problems- skin thinning, stretch marks.
    -

Nov 25, 2009, 04:56 PM

Thanks for answering
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 09:11 PM

also vit fee and neoprosone lotion are also steroid-based and can cause stretch marks, thinned skin, etc. 55H= is fine, but I thought that was mainly for the face and neck, some had good results and some none.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Mar 20, 2010, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    also vit fee and neoprosone lotion are also steroid-based and can cause stretch marks, thinned skin, etc. 55H= is fine, but I thought that was mainly for the face and neck, some had good results and some none.
    Very true!Thank you for pointing that out.
    Please watch out and stay away from steroid based creams and also hydroquinone! Please.It is for you own good. You really don't want to have fair skin with terrible stretch marks,thin skin and... cancer! Remember that whatever you use on your skin is absorbed into your system.That is why mercury and other chemicals and so not advised.They go into your blood and hmmm... in the long run,you won't like it.
    You can still get light skin but using safe methods and products.Kojid acid is fine.Carrot is okay too etc
    honeycaramel Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 09:23 PM

I'm new to the lightening process so I'm still looking for a good body lotion. I do bathe with Likas Papaya soap which has lightened me from a Mac 45 foundation to a 50. It doesn't look like it going to get any lighter, however, so I'm researching how to make my own lightening body cream so I can know it's safe and cost effective. I may start a thread of my journey once I come up with a final mix.
    lea_09 Posts: 100, Reputation: 10

Mar 23, 2010, 09:38 PM

Well I am Asian and I found Pond's skin lightening lotion did the trick for me. My parents order my facial products, skin care, shampoos and even my contacts from thailand. Asians spend a lot of time figuring out lightening systems and a lot of them are easy and effective without causing skin irritaion. The Pond's lotion was only less then 5 american dollars for 8 oz of lotion. The skin bleaching system kit is possible close to 50 bucks and plus. Sometimes you can get prescribed whitening systems...
    -

Jul 8, 2010, 08:45 PM

So it's about a year later and bio claire came and went, the lightening was unnoticeable and gave me swollen hands.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will airbrush make for my face and bleach for my body be a good idea? [ 16 Answers ]

I think I know what to do to myself now.. I'm going to by an airbrush make-up kit to make me a shade or two lighter ( is it a bit over the top for daily use and waste money?)... well I don't know lol will it look enven has anyone had any experiences will it look unveven n clownish lol? And some...

Does makari body lotion work? [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone tried makari and does it work? I heard it can cause breakouts and since I'm acne prone, I am not planning on using it on my face. However I want to try the body milk to lighten my body.. does it work and how many shades of your body does it lighten?

QEI Body Lotion [ 2 Answers ]

Please do anybody know where I can get this wonderful body lotion QEI whether online or in a shop but I prefer online, please I will be happy if somebody could answer me this question. For all the blacks in this forum I can tell you for sure this is the cream for us blacks who want to look a bit...

Bioclaire body lightening oil and lotion [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how and where I can buy bioclaire oil and lotion on internet and how much does it cost? Is it true that it works better if you mix the lotion and oil together? Thanks

View more questions Search