Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pelican2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Want to be adopted
    I'm 16 years old. My parents want me out of there house. My best friends mom wants to take me in but my parents don't want any legal responsibility for me. They have agreed to let me live with her. But under the conditions they don't have any responsibility for me whatsoever.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 24, 2009, 10:43 AM

Did your parents give legal guardianship to your friend's mother?

If not, they are still legally responsible for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be adopted [ 14 Answers ]

I'm want to be adopted but I don't to hurt my family I'm not sure what I want I'm unhappy alone and I cry myself to sleep should I just talk to them or what because I'm edge I not trying hurt but if it worse I'm to leave and hurts is they love me but can't dill with this my mom been having weird...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

How do I know if I was adopted [ 1 Answers ]

Ask your parents.

Can he still adopted me [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to no if I am 17 can my step dad still adopted me if I'm 18 in June ?

I was Adopted at age ten! [ 6 Answers ]

I was adopted at age ten but had been in foster care since I was 4 yrs old> I was just wondering were do I start to find my biological family I'm turing eighteen tommorw and have beeeeen waiting for this chance all of my life!Can anyone help me?:confused:

View more questions Search