I would suggest you to try retin a
    And hydroquinone

And be patient,

I am 3 shades lighter now
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2009, 02:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 12cooperv View Post
    Do any of you all know any place that sell mequinol at the strength of 20%. When I was born, I had fair skin like Megan Fox when I was very young, but now I am Gabrielle Union's complexion. If I dont dipig, no man will ever date me (I am 19 and never had a date)! Please help!
    Well I sense some real self esteem issues, have you spoken to anyone about your insecuracies but I don't think lightening your skin will be the answer to getting dats. I think it may be your low self esteem that's to blame. So maybe you should try working on that and your new found confidence in yourself may be the biggest attraction men will see when they look at you. But if you insist on lightening the best lightening agent to use is an y HQ based cream. Try clairr liss its cheap and it works.

Good luck to you
    12cooperv Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 08:56 AM

I don't think I am ugly, but instead beautiful. I don't even think my skin color is ugly, but it is holding me back. People with darker skin are always treated worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark skin women making their skin lighter [ 7 Answers ]

How could a dark skined women make there skin lighter without damaging their skin

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Sump pump: the bane of my existence! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi guys. I had a new home built a little over three years ago and they installed a sump pump. We didn't have one when I was growing up -- in fact, no one in my family has had one before -- so I really don't know what I'm dealing with. My pump has failed twice before: once because the builder...

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

Dark skin [ 2 Answers ]

How do I lighten the dark skin between my legs where my thighs touch. Its darker then anywhere else

View more questions Search