Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srmdrl9288 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 12:34 PM
    Mold in My apartment and landlord won't get it cleaned up.
    Well the title says everything.
    I have found mold in My apartment and My landlord got mad and told Me and My family to leave, he says he just painted the apartment and there's no way there is mold (I think he's mad cause he painted it trying to get rid of the mold then when it came back he got angry?) Hes in Florida and won't send anyone out to look at it nor fix it. What should I do? I have some people telling me to call the health department but what do they do?I need some help PLEASE I have a 10month old and I know this can make people very sick. Any tips or responses will be very helpful!
    Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 12:56 PM

So you move, if you don't have a lease they may ask you to move.

The health department could decide the mold is too bad to live there and have you move out until it is fixed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think mold is growing and the landlord won't do nothing what should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry but I'm new to this asking people for help. But I really need some help. Me, my boyfriend, our almost 14 month old son and our dog live in this apartment. About the time when I was almost 8 months pregnant with our son our celing began too leak. We informed the landlord about it and he said...

Landlord will not Clean mold or replace mold covered cabinate in a timely Manner [ 4 Answers ]

We have Mold in our rented house! We had a pipe break under our kitchen sink and the landlord came and fixed that about a month ago, and said he would be back to fix the cabinate under the sink. Well it is now COVERED in mold and its even growing in the drawers. We called and he came and "cleaned"...

Mold in apartment [ 7 Answers ]

Recently we moved into a new apartment. We've found that there's something in the apartment that's causing us health problems. Here's a list of some of the problems: -dizziness -nauseous -inability to concentrate; brain fatigue/fog -insomnia -respiratory ailments -sinus ailments -feeling...

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

View more questions Search