Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jack twianm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 09:54 AM
    Lack of cold water pressure !
    I have very low water pressure (volumne) coming to the cold water faucet in the bathtub but have normal hot water pressure. Why??
    \Thank you
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 07:51 PM

The rest of the cold pressure elsewhere is fine, right? If its just this one fixture I'd say you have debris in the cld inlet for the mixing valve. Usually it's the hot that plugs up but cold can do it too. Disassemble and clean the stem or cartridge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lack of cold water in the bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We had our bathroom fitted at the end of the last year. We're having problems with the cold water. Most of the time we only get a trickle of water coming through sometimes we don't get any cold water to the point the toilet stops filling up. We have contacted the company who fitted the...

Lack of Cold Water [ 2 Answers ]

Can the cold water temperature be affected by the hot water heater? I have a tenant complaining that the cold water is barely cool. I keep thinking it is the hot weather we have been having, but I am wondering if it is something more.

Lack of Water Pressure [ 5 Answers ]

I am on a well system and have not had much water pressure in my house for some time. My well is 600ft deep and has a 2 HP pump. I have a relatively new pressure tank. My problem is that when I turn on any water outlet it nearly kills all of the pressure at any other outlet in or around the...

Lack of hot water pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have pretty much no hot water pressure in my spare bathroom shower. The shower hasn't been used for a while, and I am wandering if there is anyway something plugged up over time. If so how do you get it unplugged. My shower is just one individual nob. I have a lot of pressure at the sink and...

View more questions Search