Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bucket500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 03:40 AM
    Worried that cat has rabies
    My cat has been acting very strange the last few days. She is afraid to go outside and has attacked two of my children yesterday and just yowled and bit me. I'm really afraid that she has rabies. I had just realized that she missed her rabies shot last year and just called to schedule it last week. She was vomiting about 2 weeks ago, but it only lasted 2 days, and wasn't constant, so we thought it was something she ate. Help!
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 04:21 AM

Have you considered taking her to a VET for her shots.

If your cat is biting and scratching, and you have not gotten her the rabies shot,you need to get that sorted out as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about my 3 year old cat, she is acting weird. [ 10 Answers ]

I have a female cat who is 3 and a half years old. A few days ago she pooped in the hallway which is really unlike her. Then, this morning she was crying and scratching at the carpet for about five minutes and then she took a huge poo in the middle of the carpet. She has never done this before. I...

Worried cat owner [ 5 Answers ]

Our cat Purr-Purr is about 9 years old. He is a normal cat through and through. Recently he has been showing signs of odd behavior. About a week or so ago he began urinating on my son's backpack. And then once without warning he defacated in the kitchen. He has been urinating more and more on the...

Rabies shot [ 7 Answers ]

Where we live there has never been a documented case of rabies. Because of this there aren't many dogs who are vaccinated. We never got my dog vaccinated because he's tied all the time, except for when we go to our camp he runs free. It does cost quite a bit to vaccinate him because you have to...

Dog bathing and rabies [ 3 Answers ]

My husband believes that bathing a dog in the early morning or when the sun is less or gone down a dog will not get rabies. If you bathe a dog in the afternoon or when there is a lot of sun, a dog will get rabies. I want to know if this is true or an old Mexican Superstition? In a way I don't...

Rabies [ 7 Answers ]

My dog has an auto immune disorder my vet has suggested no more vaccinations except for rabies. Her disorder is very rare and I am worried if we get the rabie shot that her health will be at jeopardy. She is 5 years old and has been vaccinated until she was 3. Is the rabie shot mandatory I live in...

View more questions Search