Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 09:36 AM
    My gf's ex wants her back in his life
    Hey Bros. and Sis' his happened with me in two phases.

Phase-I: We met through a common friend who happens to be my junior and her school friend. We, after a fortnight, communicated, liked each other, and communicated so well which is abnormal for new acquaintances. She gave me an impression that she had some special feelings for me. Obviously I liked her at the first instance I saw her. Well, it went for a month or so. During this period we got to know about each others past and she also told me that, she bad broken up with her guy and now, is single. Naturally, I believed it.
    One fine day, she told me on phone that she have been treating me specially and came closer to me because she had a big fight with her guy over her personal issues and wasn't talking to him for a month. So, she kept on takin' revenge indirectly from him by being closer to me. Now, the misunderstanding between them has cleared up and he's being good to her.
    This pissed me off and had a fight with her immediately and didn't care for her for next 3 months.

Phase-II: (after a 3 month break) I sent a text one fine day and we communicated for a couple of hours then. Gradually our contact ascended and we started meeting up normally, forgetting what had happened between us. We came closer as time went on and she already had started being transparent in her thoughts and ideas. She liked me and she admitted that I am almost the perfect guy she would ever wanted to be with. One bad afternoon, her boyfriend caught us talking off a street (already been 2hrs n' more for us). He embarrassed her before me and shouted at her. I told her (later) that I didn't like him and his behaviour. Another couple of days I didn't answer her calls. She, after a week told me that she had broken up with him completely and now is single. I accepted it and carried on.

Next, aftera few weeks, I confessed her, which I have already had, eventually and whenever I got a chance to do that. She was first reluctant about it because of her past bad relationship and experience. Later, gradually she came closer and accepted me.

We are going on well since past 2 months. But these days her ex is popping back and apologizing her like a loser. He says he still loves her a lot. He had taken her for granted and been bossy and over-possessive in their relationship. My gf's Mom too, didn't like him and had warned her to keep away from him and not to see his face ever. Even my gf's her opinion about him is unpleasant. She admits that her ex is and was good for nothing. He is a rich spoilt brat, bad looking, over-possessive, liar and a ill-mannered guy etc. Eventually, when I asked her what she liked in me so she answered am a antonym of her ex.
    I am pursuing professional education and on the verge to complete it. Am looking forward to persure doctural courses after this. I really don't have time to justify what is going on with me and my life. I am too busy to look deeply in this matter and resolve from it's roots. My close friend says that my girlfriend is very smart and tactful and she might be fooling me around. She might be surviving with me on this principle "somthing is better than nothing" so I need to beware of deeply involving with her. On the other hand, I have some feelings for her but sometimes she behaves such a way that it leaves a suspicion in my mind for what my friend said to me is correct to some extent. We even got involved physically last month and that's forcing me to believe that she is being honest and true to me at love n' relationship front and have surrendered to me emotionally and physically. Please help me over this.:confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 10:58 AM

You and this lady have been through a lot, and maybe she is warming up to you. Enjoy it, but keep your life balanced with other aspects that are important in your life. Intimate relations make feelings more intense, but only time can tell if the feelings can get you through the hard times.

It's a risk we all take in any relationship, so move at your own pace, and pay attention.

Talaniman Rule-In the dating world, never ever worry about the competition

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How I can have my life back ? [ 30 Answers ]

I'm a stay home mom whit four children , and my husband is an active duty /military/ guy. He loves his job , and gone all the time . I understand he have to travel a lot , because of his job , but I do not understand why he makes more trip and gone more than he truly have to . He never want to go...

Will my sex life come back [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a year and half he is a lot older than me.the problem is we haven't had sex for a month and he want let me touch him. I have asked him why he just says he is tied. But the other morning I woke up and the bed was wet from him.what has happened to my sex life dose he...

Ex back in my life? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend suddenly is trying to talk to me again after 8 months, we had a pretty bad break up. I treated him like because I had some baggage that I didn't take care of when we were together and he paid for other peoples mistakes.He couldn't take it anymore. Now this is all said and done the...

Getting my life back [ 8 Answers ]

I a a young mother ,who deeply regrets a huge mistake in life.I will make it short . I got into a fight with a girl at age 20 and she pressed charges on me and had me arrested. She overly lied to the police charging me for burglary of habitat. I was in jail for like four hours and was bailed...

Want my life back [ 12 Answers ]

Here's my situation... about 10 months ago I was diagnosed with depression. I had been in a 5 year relationship but was sick (and unaware of this during the last 3 years). We had ups and downs but always thought (and he has said this too) that we could get back on track. We moved in together......

View more questions Search