Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2006, 12:21 PM
    Good luck with that. I wouldn't go - break the date - your too busy.

I think you've been way to available to this woman.

Are you a lap dog?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 17, 2006, 04:16 PM
    This will be interesting, I hope you keep us posted and I really hope you get what you want. I wish you would have made it clear that you have been in contact all this time, because honestly I wonder what else you've not revealed.
    kc1967 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Update on past situation
    To those of you who had answered and might be interested in an update from my previous post at

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...eak-41756.html

She and I have since started a new relationship. Each day is proving to be more and more positive for the both of us. I have embraced the relationships need for affection and change and have really enjoyed it. She has been floored by the positive light that this new change has brought upon us. We did not jump back into old habits. Everything is completely different.

I really enjoy the woman she is becoming. Now that I have learned to be a bit more affectionate and she has learned to be a bit less, there seems to be a good balance that we were unable to find before. She is displaying her discipline/maturity to not be the overly anxious and needy girlfriend she was before that I so unfairly and always took advantage of.

This progress has also encouraged me to make other positive changes in my life that have drastically affected our situation. I’m no longer drinking. My drinking was detrimental to our relationship as I often spoke harshly to her. I have not had a drink or seen another woman (my terrible lifestyle all through my past) for over a month. This time its different. Granted this is a short period to see permanent change, I know this is something I am comfortable with and enjoy doing/being for myself.

She did come back. We are in love. Our relationship was never this good. Ignoring her or giving up could have been the worst decision I could have made.
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2007, 02:33 PM
    WOW - now that's great news!! Good for you.

Go slow my man, go slow!!

STAY away from the booze - there is no GOOD in it what so ever in it. Everything bad that ever happened to me in my life was result of booze - you don't need it.

Just what every woman wants - a drunk - nope. Never.
    kc1967 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21

STAY away from the booze - there is no GOOD in it what so ever in it. Everything bad that ever happened to me in my life was result of booze - you don't need it.

Just what every woman wants - a drunk - nope. Never.
    So very true. Took almost losing her to realize that it was no good for me. Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2007, 03:39 PM
    I swear to god - there is no reason for a guy to drink. WOEMEN ARE NEVER IMPRESSED!! Believe me. Never impressed. Ever.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 2, 2007, 04:28 PM
    I love it when people grow and improve and it works out. Those new skills will take you far down thr right path.
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Me too!!

GUYS - drinking is for cowards - believe me.

NEVER seen a woman impressed with a drinker. Ever. It leads to no good.

Hey - I still enjoy a nice wine, but getitng drunk is worthless.
    elizhuie Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Nov 28, 2008, 12:29 PM

OK, I am older than you guys. I now miss my ex. We broke up because he wouldn't give me any space, I pushed him away. Over time, I wanted him back, but he had moved on. Married in a year. I wish he had given me space before I got angry about it. He was calling multiple times a day, and I just needed time and space. I miss him.
    Called 3 weeks ago and said he wanted to get together again, and then no contact since. What is with this. He got my hopes up again, and now he won't return my call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he just using me or is he true [ 15 Answers ]

OK so there's this guy that I used to have a past with last year. And then the other day he stopped by my house to talk and he was like you well I've decided that I want to start over where we left off and the before he left we madeout. I mean I'm really happy and all because I've wanted this...

Is this true [ 15 Answers ]

A mate told me that you can tell whether your partner has cheated by the colour of their sperm. She said when it clear / transparent it means that they has sex recently... meaning if you know you hadn't sex with them in a while it could mean that :confused: While if its white in colour means...

True love [ 6 Answers ]

Hello... I want to ask also about my true love in the future... and when?:( Thank you..

View more questions Search