Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    effects104 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 09:24 PM
    Xp not real
    My computer tells me I don't have a authentic os what can I do?
    Bought the computer used with no disk.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Someone else (probably the previous owner of the computer) is using the OS, so you'll need to install one you own.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 9, 2006, 12:51 PM
    Either that or they used a bootleg copy to upgrade. Either way you need to purchase your own legal version.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What a real manager should be? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! Can you name the most essential qualities a real manager should have? Or everything depends upon the situation and people he works with?

Is it really real? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old. I started to date a guy I meet in college and we were together for a year and a half. It ended beacause I found out he was cheating and laying to me for about 6 months. I am or was a really caring person and I would have done anything for him. He would always tell me he loved me...

Is my dream real ? [ 6 Answers ]

My dad died a number of years ago and since I have had a lot of dream when he appears and talks to me I could be dreaming about anything and he appears. In the dream t feels so real I am aware that I am dreaming and can talk freely to him it as if he he really there and with me and I am awake...

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: How do I find out whether a real estate broker is licensed?

Is he for real [ 2 Answers ]

I'm married but I recently met a guy- also unhappily married.I never let him know that I was not happy with my husband. He pursued me and called my cellular fone and left messages. We also saw each other to talk. In short, we had a physical relationship for only 1 time. He was kind and considerate...

View more questions Search