Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    villy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 11:57 PM
    Marriage Relationship Is On the Rocks
    Hi Everybody I am married from past 5 years My husband is working abroad I am working and after delivery of my baby we had a fight for he is not interested supporting us finnacially for us .
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Nov 18, 2009, 12:23 AM

Well seriously marriage mean support and did he support you earlier or not? If yes then why not now if no then I think its strange because marriage is not about do sex in legal ways its about support or need you have for each other in the time and second its not just your baby its also belong to your husband so I think there is somethnig else in your husband mind. Better ask him. Is his interest is only you or is he the one who don't want children and that's why not interested in support the baby?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2009, 12:18 AM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, villy!

I moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

I do note, that your question already received a response while it was in Introductions.

Thanks!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2009, 12:23 AM

Please try to explain your situation better.

He is working abroad, that does not necessarily mean that he is not supporting you and your child financially.

What do you mean you had a fight. Couples, married couples do have fights. It does happen.

Please explain better for you to get more detailed answers that may help you in your personal situaiton.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 01:55 PM

Hard to say if this is a spat, or dealbreaker, and some more info, and background would help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marriage on the Rocks! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm at the end of my rope. I'm trying if being upset all the time but I can't help it. My hubby and I have been togather for 4 1/2 years but only married for a year 1/2. since we have been together he has got everything he has wanted a family and his tattoo shop. And when he started fixing the...

Marriage on the rocks [ 25 Answers ]

Hello, My husband and I have been living in separate rooms for 3 months. We don't talk and don't do anything together. He said he will file for divorce if I don't, but he hasn't filed yet.. and I don't know what's going on.. talking to him is useless.. Should just ignore him? Any advise on this?

Marriage still on the rocks part 2 [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys got some more questions. Ok, almost 3 weeks ago my husband of 18 months told me he felt he would be happier if he was single. We are both 25 and have been together for almost 10 years. I found out 1 week before he told me this that he and my best friend had been texting each other for 2...

Marriage still on the rocks [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I have posted a couple questions already. About 6 days ago my husband of almost 2 years told me he felt like he would be happier being single. Now we have been together for almost 10 years. We have no children. Honestly we have never been with anyone other than each other. We are both 25. I had...

My husband wanted me to abort marriage on the rocks [ 6 Answers ]

Pardon the long post... but I need someone to talk to... I was pregnant, and I told him.. Didn't get the reaction I expected from him in fact our relationship has changed drastically, he insisted that I get an abortion because it just isn't the right time for him/us and mostly because of his...

View more questions Search