Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayra18324 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 11:58 AM
    Some keys on my keyboard stopped working?
    Some keys on my keyboard stopped working? And capslock and backspace?. I have a dell d630 laptop. I fixed it once but forgot how to again. Help.. tired of copy and pasteing
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Nov 17, 2009, 11:05 PM

Well it may be due to dust or hard pressing so here the how to fix them. Hope this ll help if not then let me know what you getting problem after that.
    Laptop Repair Help A key fell off the laptop keyboard. Fixing the problem.
    nacydeng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 03:02 AM
    I suggest you to buy a new one, it much cheaper than repair it. I've just bought one from http://www.feevoo.com ,only $18

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ctrl keys aren't working on laptop keyboard [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am at a loss on how to get my ctrl keys working again. It is on a laptop keyboard and I'm not sure if they're broken, or locked, or what. Please help!

Razer Keyboard.Keys Stop Working! [ 1 Answers ]

So I bought a razer lycosa keyboard not to long ago from a bestbuy. It's the one with the blue back lit keys, the same keys that are impossible to see without the back lighting. Anyway, I play Garry's Mod on steam a lot! When I play sometimes the key will act as if I am holding it down (ex: d to...

Keyboard suddenly stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

I was typing too quickly on my small laptop keyboard, I don't know which key or combination of keys I typed but all of a sudden the keyboard didn't work anymore. I'm using a newly bought (about 3 months) Lenovo X61 and I was nowhere near the function key and the NumLock. I don't get any strange...

Certain keyboard keys stopped working (be glad it isn't yours) [ 21 Answers ]

once upon a time, there were 102 happy little keys that all worked on my creative prodikeys keyboard. The all of a sudden, bammy, the r, y, h, 7, I, and the k keys died. This happened when I was using my computer. A while later, the keys worked again. I said to myself that ''this must be a driver...

View more questions Search