Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frusciante23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 04:38 PM
    Public displays of affection between intraracial and interacial couples
    Why do public displays of affection differ between interracial and intraracial couples? Why do they differ?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 04:42 PM
    I never noticed that they did.:confused: I think it is all about the people and what they prefer, not the race.

Unless of course there is a religious factor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 05:39 PM

I don't believe they do, between nations and customs in those countries there are various culture customs by they have nothing to do really with race.

And if anything there is more perhaps within the same society for social economic groups than racial
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 07:36 PM

That's a huge generalization.

My guess is that you have something specific on your mind?

Why does this bother you anyway?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard displays different symbols [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I try and type @ this symbol " is displayed instead on my new laptop " It is not a hardware problem I am using wiindows xp home I have tried changing regional settings but this does not fix the problem I am in Australia Can anyone please help /

Afraid of displaying affection in public [ 3 Answers ]

Is it wrong for me to not to display affection with ma boyfriend in public? I'm more of a private person and so will do things in private like kissing and stuff. How can I show more affection in public and what's the best place to kiss a guy in public?

Gay PDA (public displays of affection) [ 17 Answers ]

I am gay and do not really like pda(public displays of affection), whether it be with straight or gay people. I will hug my boyfriend in public and even kiss him, but we would never go to the point of making out. That would just be gross. Do any of you have a problem with pda or is it just me?

Dim Laptop Displays [ 7 Answers ]

This is a fairly common problem. Wondering if it is fixable (w/ out having to spend $300+ on parts and another $100 on labor). In my case we're dealing with a Toshiba Portege 2000. It boots and operates fine, but the display is extremely dim. Could it be loose connections? Or is the display...

View more questions Search