Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Nov 15, 2009, 06:05 AM
    Am I the only one who noticed this crap?
    Have you ever seen those commercials for the acne/hyperpigmentation fade creams (non of which work) on TV?

But these woman who are all upset because they have a mark on their face, and I'm looking at the TV like... what marks!! There's nothing there!! Do you know I would kill to have theire before skin!? Just like those proactiv commercials with the celebs, they have like two zits on their face! Sometimes I just want to smack them and say shut the hell up, there's nothing there! But they show their before and after and their before is still 10Xs nicer than 90% of people's skin!

are you kidding me!!!!??? be quiet!!!!

now that's something to complain about!!!

And no... they're not the same person...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 08:00 AM

Yes, and they are laughing all the way to the bank with enough money from royalties to finance their own TV commercials.

Tick
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 15, 2009, 09:25 AM

dessaml,

I think it is called never being satisfied! NO doubt if they ever actually met someone with a real problem, they might think for a second or two, but then still moan they have problems too.

Nov 15, 2009, 11:51 AM

Not to change the subject , but have you lot seen that clip of the woman who went on Oprah showing her face after she was attacked by a chimp. WOW, it was so bad, and so so so sad. Can't believe that could happen to someone and yet she is dealing with it.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dessaml View Post
    Sometimes I just wanna smack them and say shut the hell up, there's nothing there!
    Ha Ha! That's funny, have them smacked :p so we can leave more red marks on their flawless faces. Yeah I wonder about that too and think they add on the photos some of those zits on the celebs' faces who say they use these zit products. Besides, I could only imagine them using something from an expensive spa or from their celeb dermatologist.. not from some commercialized product. I'll just keep using my retin-a and exfoliate, drink my water, and take my liquid vitamin c..
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Nov 16, 2009, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Not to change the subject , but have you lot seen that clip of the woman who went on Oprah showing her face after she was attacked by a chimp. WOW, it was so bad, and so so so sad. Can't believe that could happen to someone and yet she is dealing with it.
    Omg yes... I looked at that woman and felt really stupid for complaining... I guess it goes both ways:(
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 12:23 AM

I remember also seeing part of the Oprah show and what the chimp had done to the woman, and she remains a strong person on the inside and keeps going.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Nov 16, 2009, 07:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    I remember also seeing part of the Oprah show and what the chimp had done to the woman, and she remains a strong person on the inside and keeps going.
    I guess a little melasma is nothing to complain about after seeing that poor woman!
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulskin View Post
    I guess a little melasma is nothing to complain about after seeing that poor woman!
    I know, I agree. It would be great if a few great doctors can help reconstruct her face, even though it will never be the same again.

Nov 17, 2009, 12:17 PM

Well I am sure I heard that she was suing for millions so maybe something may be done. But then she had her eyes removed so what can replace her sight. I still can't believe she is taking it all in her stride. I think I would have lost my mind.
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2009, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Well I am sure I heard that she was suing for millions so maybe something may be done. But then she had her eyes removed so what can replace her sight. I still can't believe she is taking it all in her stride. I think I would have lost my mind.
    I woul have lost my sanity as well... or worse. I hope she is compensated, although her sight can't be replaced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Silverlight crap? [ 4 Answers ]

I had Microsoft Silverlight on my computer when purchased, Didn't think I needed it, Uninstalled it. Yet Every friking day for months it does an unsuccessful Update Install, Been to Silverlight site, says its installed, do an update, it tells me it was unsuccessful. I usually ignore it, It bites,...

Oh crap. [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time a couple weeks ago and I think I'm pregnant.. We were idiots and didn't use protection. I'm only 17 and am scared to death to talk to my parents. He's being so sweet about it and telling me everything will be okay and even though this isn't the way we...

Who sings the song cut the crap? [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song cut the crap? It came out between 1987 or 88 I'm not 2 sure.

Holy Crap, I'm going to be a Dad. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a recently separated (a few months), newly (found out Monday) frightened dad to be. I've never been so scared in my life because the person carrying my child is not my soon to be ex-wife. It's not that the person who is carrying my child isn't the most amazing woman I've ever met... it's that...

Crap telephone conversations [ 4 Answers ]

Now this may seem daft, my boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, get on very well when we are together, I see him 5 nights a week, on the nights I don't see him he calls me but we hardly ever have anything to say, I struggle to get conversation out of him as he has never been one for...

View more questions Search