Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcarlsson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 02:51 AM
    Movie title
    The movie is about a boy who sees a girl in the woods floating in a small pond. The get eye contact. Later on they meet up in a small churchhouse and love is in the air. The movie ends with an escape and they jump into the watercreek from high up. The chasers believe they are killed, but the boy knows about an secret airpocket/cave. They survive!

Hope anyone please can tell me this movie title... been wondering about this for a long time

Cheers
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Nov 14, 2009, 03:11 AM
    The movie is called Fire With Fire. Very hard to find on VHS or DVD. Sometimes it is run on cable TV.

Fire with Fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fire with Fire (1986)
    jcarlsson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 03:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2009 View Post
    The movie is called Fire With Fire. Very hard to find on VHS or DVD. Sometimes it is run on cable TV.

Fire with Fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fire with Fire (1986)

Wow! Never expected anyone to answer that fast. Amazing, and many thanks! You really made my day :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

View more questions Search