Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    any2005foru Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 12:14 AM
    One sided love
    I am the person who is maddly in love with my griend,I tried my level best to show how I care and I love her,even I said to her also after involving in her for 8months,she told that she diddent feel the same for me what I feel for her,but many times she behaves like that she loves me.now she is getting engaged with her friend which was from her collage,he proposed her for marriage now after 10years,previously she rejected him in collage days,and now he also spoke with her parents.they are agree for that.
    Now tell me what should I do, I came in contact with her daily,as I give tiffin to her daily from my guesthouse,she live very near to me,we are working in the same company in mumbai,and both having native place aurangabad.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2009, 01:11 AM

Im sorry there s nothing you can do to make anyone love you.
    You get over her,she s marrying somebody else and she doesn't feel the same way as you do.

Nov 14, 2009, 04:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amicon View Post
    Im sorry there s nothing you can do to make anyone love you.
    You get over her,she s marrying somebody else and she doesnt feel the same way as you do.
    But tell me what I should do,I can't leave her,she shows me that I need her or I required in her life,should I break the relation ship or should icontinue, see it is becoming very pain full for me , I can't handle my pain day and at night,I thinks millions of time for her within a single breath.what should I do to come over this problem.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 07:41 AM

She's in love with someone else. So you're just setting yourself up for heartbreak by talking to her.

She's being selfish by needing you her in life. She already knows that you're in love with her, so she should know that it's breaking your heart that she's marrying someone else.

Stay away from her, until your feelings for her have disappeared. You can be friends with her after that.

Nov 14, 2009, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by I wish View Post
    She's in love with someone else. So you're just setting yourself up for heartbreak by talking to her.

She's being selfish by needing you her in life. She already knows that you're in love with her, so she should know that it's breaking your heart that she's marrying someone else.

Stay away from her, until your feelings for her have disappeared. You can be friends with her after that.
    I tried to keep my sefl away from her,but I failed to controle my feelings for her,
    I provide her tiffin in the evening form my guesthose,as I have caretaker to cook food,so daily in the evening I came in contact with her,now a days I speaks very littil when we meet in the evening,but it hearts me lot,she wants to speak with me more that time,but I reply slightly and keep silance, what should I do, tell me,may be she wants to treat me as a good friend whom she can share her feelings,but it is killing me from inside, tell me in such situation what should I do.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 08:42 AM
    You need to step back and allow her to go her own way. Stop having the evening meetings. Stop providing anything for her. Even friendship until that is all you want to offer her.

She has made her choice. You must respect it.

Provide yourself ways to stay away from her and to not think about her so much.

Nov 14, 2009, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    You need to step back and allow her to go her own way. Stop having the evening meetings. Stop providing anything for her. Even friendship until that is all you want to offer her.

She has made her choice. You must respect it.

Provide yourself ways to stay away from her and to not think about her so much.
    I will stop all those thing but, I'm working in R&D division and she is working at factory end in Engg dept in onida which is far away from R&D, most of the times I visit factory to resolve the issues,with this I hve to come in contact with her to get the work done,in factory every one knows about us as we are close friends,if I stop speaking with her then every one will dbout on me that there is something diff in my mind,she yet not decleared that she will be getting engaged next year.
    I this situation what should I do.how can I completely break myself from her.

Nov 14, 2009, 10:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by any2005foru View Post
    i will stop all those thing but, i m working in R&D division and she is working at factory end in Engg dept in onida which is far away from R&D, most of the times i visit factory to resolve the issues,with this i hve to come in contact with her to get the work done,in factory every one knows about us as we are close friends,if i stop speaking with her then every one will dbout on me that there is something diff in my mind,she yet not decleared that she will be getting engaged next year.but some of the friends in factory knows this that she is getting engaged
    i this situation wht should i do.how can i completely break my self from her.
    I will stop all those thing but, I'm working in R&D division and she is working at factory end in Engg dept in onida which is far away from R&D, most of the times I visit factory to resolve the issues,with this I hve to come in contact with her to get the work done,in factory every one knows about us as we are close friends,if I stop speaking with her then every one will dbout on me that there is something diff in my mind,she yet not decleared that she will be getting engaged next year.but some of the friends in factory knows this that she is getting engaged
    I this situation what should I do.how can I completely break myself from her
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Nov 14, 2009, 11:02 AM
    i will stop all those thing but, i m working in R&D division and she is working at factory end in Engg dept in onida which is far away from R&D, most of the times i visit factory to resolve the issues,with this i hve to come in contact with her to get the work done,in factory every one knows about us as we are close friends,if i stop speaking with her then every one will dbout on me that there is something diff in my mind,she yet not decleared that she will be getting engaged next year.but some of the friends in factory knows this that she is getting engaged
    i this situation wht should i do.how can i completely break my self from her
    It is good that your going to stop the evening meetings with her. I understand that you are working in the R&D division and she works at the factory in which case you have to go and visit to resolve issues there and can not possibly avoid contact with her to get work done. My advice is to keep it professional (work only) and don't talk about personal things.

The longer you remain friends with her; the harder it is going to be for you... she is engaged to get married next year and will be married to another man. Don't worry yourself about how SHE feels or how OTHERS see the relationship change from personal to professional (work related only).

Stop talking to her as a person you love and care for and deal with her as an employee or coworker! You have to do this if you don't want to be in pain. Your friends or her friends in the factory know she is getting married... they know that you have feelings for her... I am sure they could be a great support! Go out and find new friends and find new people to talk to.

You can't completely break from her because of the factory BUT you can just keep it work related! Remember every time you look at her she is another mans fiancée... bride to be... there are many women out there! Many waiting for someone like you to love them! Go out with your friends and try to meet other women outside of the factory.

You should stop the evening meetings, personal friendship and stay away from her as much as possible. It will get easier over time; I promise!

I am really sorry for you're the pain in your heart but you will move on and you will find someone new who loves you and deserves you!

Nov 14, 2009, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistique View Post
    It is good that your going to stop the evening meetings with her. I understand that you are working in the R&D division and she works at the factory in which case you have to go and visit to resolve issues there and can not possibly avoid contact with her to get work done. My advice is to keep it professional (work only) and don't talk about personal things.

The longer you remain friends with her; the harder it is going to be for you...she is engaged to get married next year and will be married to another man. Don't worry yourself about how SHE feels or how OTHERS see the relationship change from personal to professional (work related only).

Stop talking to her as a person you love and care for and deal with her as an employee or coworker! You have to do this if you don't want to be in pain. Your friends or her friends in the factory know she is getting married...they know that you have feelings for her...I am sure they could be a great support! Go out and find new friends and find new people to talk to.

You can't completely break from her because of the factory BUT you can just keep it work related! Remember every time you look at her she is another mans fiancee...bride to be...there are many women out there! Many waiting for someone like you to love them! Go out with your friends and try to meet other women outside of the factory.

You should stop the evening meetings, personal friendship and stay away from her as much as possible. It will get easier over time; I promise!

I am really sorry for your the pain in your heart but you will move on and you will find someone new who loves you and deserves you!
    Thanks for your valuable support for me and encouragement to see other women to move on,you I think I have to close the doors of my heart for her,stop thinking for her,and search for new one,who really loves me.If god detached me from her like this then suerly he is having diff plan for love life. I have to move on,I think like this many times and started living happly,but the past happy moments funny moments with her I can't forget, this blood gives me a lot of pain suddenly some time when I think of shairing my feelings to some one.it eats me bloody inside.how do I do then,
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Nov 14, 2009, 11:20 AM
    thanks for your valuable support for me and encouragement to see other women to move on,ya i think i have to close the doors of my heart for her,stop thinking for her,and search for new one,who really loves me.If god detached me from her like this then suerly he is having diff plan for love life. I have to move on,i think like this many times and started living happly,but the past happy moments funny moments with her i can't forget, this blood gives me a lot of pain suddenly some time when i think of shairing my feelings to some one.it eats me bloody inside.how do i do then,?
    Yes, I do think there is a reason for everything! I do think that there is someone special waiting for you and I do think she is not the one for you. Pain usually means growth... your growing and just because you have some really good memories it doesn't mean that that is bad. You should always take what you experience/learn from someone... all the good and remember all the good. You will be a happier person if you always see the good in people. The pain will get easier and when you meet that special someone... she will be a distant memory! Time will help you; it will take time to get over these feelings but get out there and don't let your emotions stop you from having fun, meeting people, making new friends, making new hobbies and doing things with your life. Every morning that you wake up is one step to feeling better!

If she is going to be someone else's wife then yes... God does have another plan for you - just don't miss the opportunity!

Nov 15, 2009, 01:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistique View Post
    Yes, I do think there is a reason for everything! I do think that there is someone special waiting for you and I do think she is not the one for you. Pain usually means growth...your growing and just because you have some really good memories it doesn't mean that that is bad. You should always take what you experience/learn from someone...all the good and remember all the good. You will be a happier person if you always see the good in people. The pain will get easier and when you meet that special someone...she will be a distant memory! Time will help you; it will take time to get over these feelings but get out there and don't let your emotions stop you from having fun, meeting people, making new friends, making new hobbies and doing things with your life. Every morning that you wake up is one step to feeling better!

If she is going to be someone else's wife then yes...God does have another plan for you - just don't miss the opportunity!
    Yes you are right,I will do this positively,I am and I will be happy,god is with me through the persons unknown like you,thank you thak you very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One sided love [ 8 Answers ]

Please please please help me. I am in love with a person who did not love me but she cares for me.we are in the same college and I cannot avoid meeting her and her phone calls. I proposed her, and she says that she has no such feeling for me but she did not wants to break our friendship.But I still...

What to do with my one sided love [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, On April 2007 I meet her first time at College but that time she had just fall in love with some one else and our relationship was like brother & sister, and we help each other every moment in study and other matters , she feel comfortable with me in study, but her boy friend always doubt her...

One sided love [ 10 Answers ]

Threads merged and edited Hi all I really love one girl for past one year 3 months back I came to know she had a boyfriend, from that time I am in touch with her in any way.from three months I am tryiing to forget her ,but she stilll runs in my mind .I know she used me and she is of not high...

One sided love... really need help! [ 54 Answers ]

Hello all, I am a new member of this community . I had come across this community while looking for the answer to my questions.Well to state my problem... I have become a hapless victim of one sided love.The girl I love is already committed to someone else.I love her passionately... its been a...

One-sided love [ 5 Answers ]

Good day! I just want to ask for some advice. Hope you guys can help me about this because it's making me tired of thinking on what am I suppose to do. I have this crush before. He's a type of my ideal guy. We had this mutual understanding thing and he courted me but I rejected him, because I...

View more questions Search