Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charlie4463 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Unemployment
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I have a question about unemployment.

Ok, here's the situation. I worked for my most recent employer for three months and was just let go. My previous employer I worked for over two years. They are in different states, but I live in the same state as my most recent employment. Since they were in different states would I apply for benefits in the state with my most recent employer, would the income from the job in the other state also be used in calculating my benefits or would I even be eligible since both jobs are with different companies in different states?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 09:02 PM

They use any and all income ( regardless of state) to see if you have enough quarters of work to get your unemployment. Each state has its own forumla on how it is figured.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unemployment w2 [ 8 Answers ]

How can I view my personal w2 for unemployment for2008.

Unemployment [ 2 Answers ]

Hi How long do you got to work to get unemployment?

Unemployment in TN [ 4 Answers ]

I am not sure how unemployment fully works and I can not get in touch with the unemployment office because of so many claims being filed. My question is this: I filed for unemployment due to lack of work and was approved for 26 weeks and my employer is supposed to call me back; however we don't...

Unemployment [ 1 Answers ]

Can I collect unemployment in another state?

Unemployment w 2 [ 1 Answers ]

How to get unemployment w 2

View more questions Search