Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdcardona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 07:17 AM
    Why doesn't my boyfriend want to make love to me?
    My boyfriend and I have been together for a while, and he left his house which he shared as room mates to his sons mom. We have been living together for about 2 months now and things are great to everyone's eyes, but here behind closed doors things are different. He is very cold with me and never looks for sexually or just to kiss me or hugs which he used to do, also he says he is very romantic but he has never given me flowers or anything, not even a candle lit up for romance. He is a wonderful man and I love him with all my heart and I know he loves me also, he tells me he does. I just wish he would tell me he loves, with out me saying it first, also I wish he would dhow it. I have asked him about this and he says to give him time because he feels very stressed with our financial problems and with his sons mom he says he feels scared that he may not let him see his son. I feel so guilty when I want to spend time with him that I just stopped asking him for time, he also told me to let him look for me in a sexual way and for kisses, basically for everything not to look for him but let him look for me. I am so in love, I will do anything for this man and for his 2 kids. I just want to know if he needs professional help, if he is truly stressed or if I should be worried about his ex?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 07:28 AM

I think YOU are pushing things too hard.

Stress is a libido killer.

So is being nagged about sex.

How about backing off for a while and let him figure it out?
    mdcardona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 07:46 AM
    I feel that way also, but for whatever reason I can't seem to stop wanting him to want me... But I will try and stop pushing so hard.
    Thank you.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 13, 2009, 07:47 AM

It's only been 2 months.

It's not that you should stop wanting him to want you---you should just stop bugging him about it.

Let things settle down, give it another couple months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ways on make me want to make love more [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old, married, and has three beautiful girls. I've had six surgeries and my sexual arousal has change completely and I know it's effecting my husband. He say he understand, but deep inside, I know it's bothering him because the times we can't make love he will masturbate and that makes...

How can I make my boyfriend realize how much I love him? [ 12 Answers ]

I honestly love my boyfriend unconditionally. I really do. And I tell him that all of the time, but I feel like I can never get my full point across because its kind of unexplainable.. any ideas? Give me ANYTHING haha.:)

How do you make him better as a boyfriend? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so I started dating this guy about a month ago and a week after we started 'going out' he went away for college about an hour away, which isn't bad... but he barely calls me, he said he was coming down for the past two weekends but has bailed both times, and the second time had no reasonable...

Should the boyfriend always make the first move? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's my question... Are the boyfriends supposed to always be the ones to put the first moves on every time they fool around with their girlfriend? Or can it be from both of them? It seems like she always wants me to put the first moves on her but I never know when the right time is or if...

My virgin boyfriend doesn't want to make love with me [ 17 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 18 and my boyfriend is 19, and we have been going out on and off since I was 8. between I have dated two other people and my boyfriend hadn't gone out with any girl besides me, which makes him a virgin. This time being out 4th time going out, we have fallen more and more in love, and...

View more questions Search