Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jandaobrien Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 08:01 AM
    Hot water faucet making noise and losing pressure?
    What would cause a bathroom hot water faucet to loose pressure after it's running for a few moments and make a loud noise?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 11, 2009, 08:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jandaobrien View Post
    What would cause a bathroom hot water faucet to loose pressure after it's running for a few moments and make a loud noise?
    What's the brand name? One handle or two knobs? Back to you, Tom
    jandaobrien Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 06:28 AM

No brand name. 2 knobs. It's on a small vanity in a back bathroom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water in master bath;scortching hot everywhere else. [ 2 Answers ]

OK here is my dilema.. I just purchased a newly built home. We are the 1st owners and everything was brand new.. appliances, furnace boiler etc; I have scortching hot water everywhere but my master bath. I have 2 flrs and 2 full baths. Bathroom on 1st floor has hot water enough to fog up...

Kitchen faucet sprayer is making a noise. [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed under my kitchen sink water was leaking from my sprayer. I also noticed a noise that sound like air pulsating into the sprayer. I noticed that every time it pulsated the sprayer would leak. How do I stop the pulsating air into the sprayer?:confused:

Kitchen faucet making noise [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! We have an American Standard two-handle goose neck kitchen faucet (Cadet series) that we installed in April 2007. Recently, when we turn on the hot water it makes a screeching sound that will continue to get louder that longer the water runs. It sometimes does this when the cold is turned...

Kitchen faucet making funny noise [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a new faucet installed, a Price Pfister H34-3N. A few days after installation, it is now making sort of a whistling sound and I can feel vibration of the faucet body. Can this be fixed easily or do I have to call the plumber back out?

View more questions Search