Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlstyles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 03:26 PM
    How long after an IUD removal (Mirena) does it take to get pregnant?
    We've decieded to have another baby, so yesterday I had my IUD removed that I have had for 4 years.
    My doctor said that is was just fine to start trying to conceive now. (I had heard you should wait for the uterine lining to thicken.. ect)

I had no problems get pregnant with my previous to children...

Just wanted to see how long it took most of you ladies after removal. :)
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Nov 10, 2009, 06:00 PM

I had a girlfriend that had conceived in the second month of being off the IUD. She is 25 and healthy... no problems with the pregnancy or the baby. I found a source site since there are some myths around it I thought would add it in.

IUD - Intra-Uterine Device or IUS Intra-Uterine System
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Nov 12, 2009, 08:35 PM

I had my iud taken out in April and just found out Tuesday that I'm pregnant! With my first 2 I got pregnant the first month but I was on the pill, not the iud. GOD LUCK!
    laguerradedios Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 01:34 PM
    I had the IUD MIRENA on for almost 5 years I took it of on February and I'm trying to get pregnant and nothing what can I do? I'm trying to have another baby
    KITTEN09231 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 01:11 AM
    I had my iud taken out dec 11, 2011 and started bleeding on the 12. It last for seven days, then I started bleeding again on the 25 of dec and that lasted for about five days. Me and my boyfriend been having sex a lot in hopes of having a baby. Could I be pregnant even though I had two periods in the same month??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recent Mirena (iud) Removal. Am I pregnant? Already? [ 12 Answers ]

So I had my mirena put in 2 years ago after the birth of my daughter. I didn't have my period while I had it in. I had it removed 5/16/09 I started my period 5/19/09 it lasted about 3 days. It is now 6/25/09 and I still Haven't had my period. I don't know if its normal to miss periods after the...

Bleeding for long period on mirena [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I had gotten a mirena put in last January and Its been a year and I've been bleeding heavy for 2-3 weeks every month just up to about 1 month ago I've been having bad pains in my stomach is this something I should worry about if you can reply to EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY please and...

Mirena Removal and Conceiving! [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting my Mirena (5 year) birth controlled pulled on the 28th of this month. My question is how long did it take to conceive after having yours removed? I really haven't had normal mentrual cycle while on it. But I've heard that is normal. So if anyone had experience with this and conceiving...

View more questions Search