Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Louistini Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 03:36 AM
    When girls say 'I'll call you'.
    Liked this girl for years and years... finally hooked up with her a couple of months back... she went overseas for four months... seen her out last Saturday... hooked up again... got her digits... called her in 3 days... asked her to go out for a coffee... she declined because of a party... said she would call on the weekend because she would be out and about and might be able to meet up... NO CALL!

I don't want to call again or message because I don't want to push up on the situation. Is that a blow-off? Should I keep on moving or still be in the state of mind that she might get in contact at some stage soon?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 10, 2009, 05:27 AM

Sounds like she blew you off.

If she was interested in you, she would at least have had the courtesy to tell you that she's busy and would like a rain-check.

Move along... she can be your friend, but find someone else to be your girlfriend.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2009, 10:33 AM

If someone says they'll call- it could just mean they're giving you false hope because they don't want to let you down. Maybe she just forgot, or maybe she blew you off. There are tons of things that could've caused her not to call.
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Nov 11, 2009, 04:14 PM

There's a slim chance she don't want you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

Got a call from a collection agency who was taping my call [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a call from a collection agaency and wanted to gather information about a mastercard debt I owe. I told them that I don't own a mastercard, then they preceded to tell me my ss # and asked me if it was mine. I told them that the ss # was mine and how did they get my ss # since I don't own...

What's a guy to do.girls? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so this is probably an easy one.. but I want to hear from other people.. especially from girls.. There was a girl who broke up with her boyfriend of a few years. I was a nominal friend of hers at the time. After her breakup we talked a lot, got close and I told her that I really liked her...

View more questions Search