Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vfk123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Where do I find an organization that helps people raise money for personal goals?
    I have heard of organizations where you can register your personal need and see if charitab le individuals will respond to your plea with private donations and/or loans. I have heard this on NPR and seen it on TV, like the Today show but did not pay close attention. If you know of an organization like this would you send me the web site or give me a lead on how to find such a resource?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2009, 04:18 PM

What sort of goals
    vfk123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Money needed to supplement financial aid for an older woman returning to college.
    sisterrobertson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 12:52 AM

I'd like to open a thrift store in the near future,if clothes are donated am I responsible for sanitizing them?

I've never done anything like this before,so I'll need all the advice I can get thanks so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any organization or individual that helps families in need get a home? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I will try to keep this brief. My family is in need of a new home. On of my babies was recently diagnosed with cancer, and due to chemo, her immune system (and overall health) is a mess. Our house is infested with mice, partially because the basement is basically a crude cellar and is...

Just came into some money - Are my goals realistic and How to find a good FA [ 5 Answers ]

I know this is kind of a strange place to be asking for advice but I am a little lost as to where to go... I just inherited, what I think is, a large sum of money (no assets just currency). There seem to be so many different way to turn with investments so my first question is, how do I find...

Name of movie lady reads books & helps people [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out the name of a movie. It is about a young lady that goes to people houses and reads books to them. In the process she helps them with sexual & other problems. She helps a middle age man, old lady, and a boy in a wheel chair. Don't know the language of the movie. It was not...

Can anyone helps to explain the links between changes in the nations money supply the [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone helps to explain the links between changes in the nations money supply the interest rate investment spending aggregate demand and real GDP and the price level?

GirlFriend never helps with money [ 27 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for almost a year now. She is very loveable and a loving person. I have no problems with her except one problem. I intend to marry her but so far I cannot see what her contribution will be financially to our relationship. We go out all the time, to lunch &...

View more questions Search