Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glieber1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Hopless lack of comunication
    19 day ago my wife and I had a very bad fight we were on vacation I returned home five days later she moved did not tell me where she was going changed he telephone number refuses counseling told me that I was abusive that it was over refuses to talk with me.What can I do to and salvage this relationship
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2009, 01:26 PM

If she thinks you're abusive and has already moved out, it may be a little late for salvage operations. Sooner or later she'll contact you, and when she does, your best bet is to apologize profusely, and mean it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless lexmark x6570 printer comunication problems [ 2 Answers ]

We have a lexmark wireless printer with a linksys router Our computer is a dell laptop w/xp home edition, MSOffice 2007. Sometimes it will print fine with no problems at all then the next thing I try to print it will not print . COMMUNICATION ERROR COME S UP ON COMPUTER. Also sometimes IT also...

What are the advantages of pursuing MBA in Mass Comunication? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how is MBA & Mass Communication go hand in hand practically and whar are the benefits of pursuing MBA in Mass communication?? Ist why would one like to pursue Mass communication/MBA in Mass communication instead of Masters in Mass communication? Which one has better carrer...

Lack of Sex [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal... I've been dating my boyfriend for 11 months now. Everythings an absolute perfect fit. We are currently in the process of moving in together, he just bought a house and we began moving our items in a few days ago. The thing that I don't understand is that the past month...

Lack of money, lack of job, banging my head against a brick wall it seems. [ 8 Answers ]

OK, this has been going on for over 6 months now and I need for it to end... ive not done anything and neither has he, but I am finding it very hard to get a job, the last job I had six months ago was temp,they let me go after a month being there. I have been trying hard to get work, as of yet its...

View more questions Search