Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tariqg Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2006, 02:43 PM
    80's-90's playset
    Does anyone remember the name of the playset which had little figures that onl bent at the waist. The good guys came in yellow and white, and the bad guys in purple. They also had a symbol on the chest. The good guys base lookes like a mountain complex. Each side had a machine that launched red disc and the objet was to hit the targets on the base that set off a spring system where the men where launching them in the air. I also recall the more important good guy was in gold and the more important bad guy in black...
    jharrop123 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Its sound like "Immortals of Change " these were released in the 80's then in the 90's " weapons and warriors" were released.
    pekin21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Does anyone remember a playset that was set in a forest. I came with a vinyl mat, with some pictures of terrain. I believe there were some plastic standup trees. The figure were plastic, the evil side were black and red I think. Some had ball and chains. The good side has archers and not sure what else.

If I remember correctly there were even simple rules to use the figures like a boardgame.

Thanks in advance. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

Looking for a 80's or early 90's show [ 3 Answers ]

I didn't see this show on TV it was shown in my library class when I was in sixth grade I have talked to three or four other people who remember it but can't remember the name. The show is about these kids in the future who walk through this forest and find a door that takes them into an abandoned...

80's or 90's dance song [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding a title or artist name for a dance song I heard at a club the other night. I remember hearing it as a kid but I have no clue of it's artist or title... okay my best knowledge to its lyrics: (something) ,(something) lover I know what you want (something) ,(something) love I...

Looking for an 80's or 90's movie title... [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to find a movie title in which an old lady has worked hard her life running a small store or restaurant, and rather than sell it, she advertises it as an enter an essay to win. She then reads the letters and picks a girl with a little child to give her business to. I think to enter,...

View more questions Search