Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeweljones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 06:17 PM
    Trouble Finding Someone
    Why is it harder to fnd someone to love you care of about you?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2009, 10:18 PM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, jeweljones!

I re-titled and moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question - I'm having trouble understanding what you're wanting to know. If you would elaborate about it some, that would be helpful.

Thanks!
    Cristy85 Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Nov 6, 2009, 10:25 PM

Jewel Im wondering the same dam question, when you figure it out you let me know.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 10:44 PM

Happy people attract people,confident people attract people,that's the formula.

If your not happy within yourself,you won't be happy in a relationship,because only you can provide a constant for yourself,if you rely on someone else to provide your happiness,and emotional wellbeing,you will always be disappointed and find fault...
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Nov 6, 2009, 10:50 PM

Redhead is right. You shouldn't "look" for love. It is so cliché, I know, but it works trust me. I didn't search for love when I went out with my ex, and it seems when I'm the most busy and not doing anything, that I get a lot of attention from girls. The thing is you need to put all the assets in your favor though. Dress well, take care of yourselves, go to the gym, be confident, build an interesting life and a career and start volunteering or an activity. You'll see you will attract girls in no time.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 07:21 AM

You will find domeone when your not looking so until then go out and have fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am having trouble finding a job due to a previous employer [ 3 Answers ]

I have worked 4 years in a doctor's office where my office manager disliked me and harassed me. After I went to the HR Dept for help to resolve this, they turned their backs on me. After 12 weeks of medical leave, I resigned. I have sent out over 30 resumes and do not hear from anyone to interview...

Trouble finding love [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 24 year old woman who has never had a real relationship. I can't figure out why since I'm not terribly ugly or anything. I'm a student in a PhD program, recently begun, and considering that I'm in a University environment and that there are so many people my age, I shouldn't have too...

Having trouble finding name of rap song [ 2 Answers ]

First it's a rap song, and throughout the whole thing a girl is singing"boy, boy, oh boy" in the background. It has about four or five guys rapping in it, I've heard it before but for the life of me can't figure it out

Trouble finding a job. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon and I've been having a hard time finding a job since I have been out of incarceration. I'm in desperate need of money. What can I do?

Trouble finding this fantasy movie title! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, This has been bugging me for years and I just can't find this film that I'm looking for as I remember watching many years ago when I was young round my Grandmothers as she had it on vhs but here goes. I'm guessing this fantasy film is in the 80's but I'm not sure but all I remember...

View more questions Search