Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hwodin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Freezer lined with ice from icemaker water
    The back wall and bottom of my GSC23KSW side by side freezer was coated with ice and fan was making a clicking noise. When I looked inside the ice maker I found the plastic "chute" inside the ice container. This happened before. The "chute" (part # 867) was moved out of position and water ran down back of freezer. I've taken everything out of freezer, all the ice I can see, left it open for an hour or so and fan noise stopped. Is the plastic "chute" supposed to be held in position somehow? Do I need to remove back of freezer liner to get ice build up away from fan? Thanks for your help

Check out some similar questions!

NO LIGHT in the freezer and No Ice in the ICEMAKER [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I own a GE refrigerator- It has an Ice Maker- I followed the Instructions for making Ice(by pulling the lever of the Ice maker Down -but it Has been over 30 minutes and there has been NO ICE SO FAR !

GE icemaker in freezer is squirting water inside the freezer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE side by side refrigerator with the ice and water in the door. My filter was clogged for about a week causing both the ice and water to stop working. A friend of mine came over and shook the ice bin quite violently trying to get the last bit of ice loosened up. A few days later we...

GE icemaker leaking into freezer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE icemaker model CAN9 that is leaking into the freezer compartment. The fill tube coming into the freezer is freezing up. It does still make a few cubes but more water runs down the inside back wall of the freezer.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.