Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soju Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 06:23 PM
    Harbor Breeze Neon Ceiling Fan
    I purchase a Harbor BreezeŽ 52" Neon Light Ceiling Fan around 6 months ago and of course I no longer have the manual. The light is inop. Do I need to change the power supply or find an entire new light fixture?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2006, 09:33 PM
    If it's only 6 months old and the neon is bad I would take it back. It should last longer than that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HARBOR Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 16 Answers ]

We have a harbor breeze ceiling fan. The blades have quit turning but the motor continues to hum when switch is on. Any suggestions as to what the problem may be? I called Lowe's and they told me to turn the blades by hand with the switch off and if I heard a buzz it was probably the ball...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan w/remote, help! [ 4 Answers ]

I just puchased a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/ 2 lights(1 up) and remote control. I have 4 wires(black,white.red and bare) out of ceiling box. Remote has black and white on one side and black,white,blue,and orange on other which match those coming from fan. Do I need red from box to operate other...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 6 Answers ]

Have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with remote and the power was shut off from the circuit breaker box and now my fan or light will not come on. Checked the connections, dip for the remote and reset the circuits but no luck. Any one with any ideas please pass along. Thanks

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan issues! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Harbor breeze ceiling fan w/ remote, that recently lost operation of the lighting portion of the light/fan. Prior to losing the lighting portion, the fan would turn itself (and occasionally the light) on without any human interaction (and no, I don't believe it is haunted:eek:). I...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

My Harbor Breeze ceiling fan is 2 years old. It suddenly stopped responding to the remote control. Battery in remote is new. Dip switches in original position on remote (all 4 up). Cannot see switches on motor housing without dismantling it. Anything to do to avoid calling service person to...

View more questions Search