Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2009, 09:09 PM
    Do guys highlight their hair?
    Hey guys what are hair highlights? Is t the same as hair dye? Do guys highlight their hair too or is it mainly for girls?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2009, 09:34 PM

It's not as common as it used to be say 10 years ago but guys certainly do get highlights put in their hair.

My partners hair is a sort of dirty blonde, last time he went to the hairdresser he got blonde highlights put through it, it made the color look so much better.

The old trend of black hair with white/blonde streaks is definitely out dated now, but getting different colors is more popular (blues, purples, reds etc)

Edit: I misread the first part of your question,
    Highlights are usually streaks of a different color put through your hair

Like in the image below, she has lighter highlights

hairdoes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 06:49 AM
    Pink, red, blue or weird colors make you look like a punk with no style. Hell no!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I highlight my colored hair with liquid permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

Can I highlight my permanent colored hair with liquid permanent hair color

Highlight black hair [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to highlight my hair which is black. Do I need to bleach if the color I would like to achieve is a chocolate brown or caramel brown?

Guys with long hair [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, quick question... Do girls like guys with long hair? Like in a ponytail? Or do you prefer dudes with short hair? :cool:

Hair color for guys? [ 18 Answers ]

I was just wondering what you think is the sexiest hair color on a guy. My hair changes colors regularly... b/c I get bored. Now it is really dark brown with a little red. It looks good. What do you all think?

Highlight too dark dyed hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Today I dyed my hair a light ash brown and it is really dark, esp. since I am a dark blonde normally. Should I wait for it to fade and continue to get funny looks from friends OR should I put some highlights in to break up the all over brown? I have only washed it once and underneath this new...

View more questions Search