Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pnannepa Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Kenmore Fridge - Freezing bottom half of the fridge
    I have a side-by-side refrigerator. The freezer is working fine, but the refrigerator side, the fridge is freezing bottom half. Recently fridge was not working at all, so the service guy came and replaced the fan, after that the freezer is OK, but the refrigerator is freezing the bottom half.

I suspect the thermostat

Thanks In Advance For Any Pointers
    baddawgz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 09:49 AM
    My recent experience and the amount of posts on all the problems these kenmore pos and other makes of digital fridges are having tells me that they are junk and the buying public needs to become aware of their poor construction and avoid these digital nightmares and get rid of them or go to the poor house constantly repairing them.. what happened to fridges that would last for 30 to 40 years with no problem... I will tell you.. made in Mexico, made in china, made in some-other-place-but-USA..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fridge keeps freezing [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my hotpoint RLA50 larder fridge keep freezing back wall and contents

GE Bottom freezer Profile Fridge freezing up - drain blocked [ 1 Answers ]

GE Bottom freezer Profile Fridge freezing up - last week we had a repairman manually defrost the freezer with a hair dryer as the drain plug had frozen up and stopped the fan. He said there is a design flaw that GE denies. A week later the same problem. Four months ago we had the fan replaced. Any...

Ice top of fridge water on bottom [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old whirlpool fridge model EHT 181ZK ( freezer on top no ice maker or water) On the top of the fridge there is an ice build up and water on the bottom of the fridge. Some water is dripping down the back of the fridge and getting food on the back of the shelves wet. Is this a clogged...

Fridge back freezing [ 5 Answers ]

I am most frustrated! After defrosting my deepfreeze/fridge a day later, the back of the fridge started freezing again. It is not because the temperature is too low either, as I tried adjusting it. My mother appears to be having the same problem and they are different brand fridges. Mine is a...

Fridge freezing all the time [ 1 Answers ]

My larder fridge is freezing all the time. I have it turned as low as possible and it still freezes.Any ideas?

View more questions Search