Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aiotgun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 12:21 AM
    Friend into girlfriend
    OK so this is the story: I have known this girl for a while now and at one point she was obsessed with me but I never made a move and she went on to liking someone else. They just broke up the other day, and while they were dating I noticed that I started to grow feelings for her. Then she tells me one of herfriends likes me so I ask her out to a dance. Now I guess me and this other girl are dating, but the other day my friend (that I have feelings for , not the girl I'm daating now) broke up with the other guy and that night I notice I LOVE her. For me this is strange because I'm only just getting into high school and I didn't expect feelings like this to happen to me yet. This weekend I told her my feelings about her and she seemed happy and that she would want to go out with me, but I never told her flat out that I LOVE her, I just said I like her, you know, like every high schooler says nowadays. But now I'm in a trap. This is because the girl I'm going out with now I do have feelings for her but they aren't the same to the other girl, AND she's the girl I loves best friend. So I know that if I break up with her to go out with the one I love she will hate her, and then she will go into a depression(the one I'm dating now). So please tell me how to get myself out of this without hurting my GF now so I can date the one I love. Thank you:(
    Brittanyiscool Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Nov 6, 2006, 12:27 AM
    You have yourself in quite a triangle...
    First of all - follow your heart. If you know the girl your with now isn't the one you want to be with - don't beat around the bush with her - tell her straight out the truth. She may get upset, she may be hurt, but it's a lot better than leading her on, which will hurt worse in the end. You do have to be careful though, because if the two girls are friends, by breaking up with one - you may hurt your chances with the other. Girls are freakish little es in high school (And believe me, I'm all female, I know how we work :) )
    Chances are the whole deal will be blown out of proportion for a while, and when things cool down it'll all work out.
    So go after the girl you feel you should be with.
    Don't hesitate... you never know what you could miss out on.
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend to girlfriend [ 35 Answers ]

I am really in a tough situation. I used to go to school with this girl and we were nothing more than acquantances.. not even friends.. high school came around and I grew a little closer into a friend. She's the type of girl that's not a drinker and someone who you would want to keep. I took...

Friend or girlfriend?help! [ 3 Answers ]

Well here the situation there's this girl, there always a girl but anyway I've known her for years, three at leats, and we get along very well. We always pick each other for projects, every time I talk to her I'm not nervous yet with some other girls I do, she is amazing, as a frined but now since...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Lost girlfriend to a friend... Help [ 20 Answers ]

I have this friend whom I know since high school. Well on Friday I went to the Heat game at Hooters with him, his girlfriend, my girfriend and two other friends. They agreed after the game to go to a strip club and we all agreed. Once in there my friend's friend which I had told my girlfriend I did...

Girlfriend best friend is a guy,one of my close friends [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with my friend. He has a girlfriend who is best friends with my girlfriend.And... My girlfriend helps my friend out all the time... but I'm worried that they will fall for each other and will start their own relationship. I told my friend how I felt about this but he says she's the...

View more questions Search