Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neal2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 03:45 PM
    Conjugate my answer
    :)I have my seals for my invention I need the resources to help me put it on the market
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 28, 2009, 04:12 AM

If you already have your patent, you will have to find backers to finance it, either that or a small business loan through a bank.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the answer [ 8 Answers ]

If you take a three digit number and place the first digit between the second and third digit, you can produce something that we all use every day what is it

Conjugate beam [ 2 Answers ]

I do not know how to do conjugate beam method and my teacher does not explain well. I need to know how so if someone and tell me or point in a direction to learn this I would appreciate it. Thank you.

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

I need an answer from a LDS [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, My story is a long one, so bear with me please, I promise there is a question here. When I was a teen ager, I began dating a young man who is Mormon. I am not. From the first moment we met, we had an unusual connection. It's like we had known each other forever. We never ran out of...

View more questions Search