Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Light002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 10:14 AM
    Hampton Bay outdoor lights won't shut completely off
    I installed two Hampton Bay HB-4190 outdoor lights on my garage. I wired them in the "Slave/Master" mode described in the instructions. They work as they should, turning on to a low level when it gets dark and a high level when motion is sensed. However, I find that they never turn completely off during the day. There is just enough current flowing to cause the bulb filaments to glow slightly. This is not the normal low level... it barely makes the filament glow.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter has completely shut me out & I can only guess at what it can be [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter came to visit my son & his wife & me & it has been a very cold visit. She has told my son & daughter-n-law her issues, but said that she will not talk to me about it but they can after she leaves. This has been going on for about a month & it has been pure torture. We have always...

How to completely shut down my computer [ 3 Answers ]

My computer is basically trashed. I cannt do anything, I'm lucky to be doing thisand I've asked every where. So here it goes, How do I completely shut my computer down, I mean get an "as new look" Please don't ak me if I mean all these diff names. Because everyone calls things diff names and I am...

Hampton Bay Outdoor Lights [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I cannot figure out why my Hampton Bay outdoor lights will not turn off when I set them to auto-off after two hours. They stay on all the time now.

Hampton Bay Outdoor Solar Lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have Hampton Bay outdoor lights with burned out bulbs. How do I replace them? Home Depot does not carry them. Thank you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.